Contributor

Two words for you Lori -- ELBOW SLEEVES PLEASE -- oK 3 words...

Honored Contributor

Re: Lori Goldstein suggestion

@Diamond Gal wrote:

Two words for you Lori -- ELBOW SLEEVES PLEASE -- oK 3 words...

@Diamond Gal   There is a suggestions forum here where you should make your suggestions. The Mods say they monitor that forum and pass along suggestions to the appropriate people at QVC.  Look at the list to your left of the forums - it's called Suggestion Box.

Honored Contributor

She does them.  I hate 3/4 sleeves so if she has any pieces I like and they have 3/4 I won't buy it.  Reminds me of old-lady clothing.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

She does them.  I hate 3/4 sleeves so if she has any pieces I like and they have 3/4 I won't buy it.  Reminds me of old-lady clothing.

What's an old Lady? Obviously you don't have crepey arms. Also the upper arm gets flabby. Just a fact of life. Wish I could live long enough to see what you'd buy when" your an old Lady". Life goes on!!! Wait for it. I watched her show last evening,regardless of the lenght of sleeve, there was not one thing I would wear. Not a fan of Lori.

Esteemed Contributor

I am not a fan of any of her designs.  Anything that even resembles her style I can get in Walmart or even Zulily at next to nothing in price.  I do wear bell sleeves and works for me but no fancy layer designs that only make me look heavier or make me look like I am dressing up for Halloween.  Sorry if I have offended anyone, but fashion for me is what I look best in.. and her stuff "ain't it."

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I wear 3/4 sleeves and I don't feel or give an "old-lady" vibe.