Contributor

Re: Lori Goldstein's TSV preview

I want to wait and see it on the models but did think Jayne Brown looked adorable in it. Was so cute on her. I so wish Lori would do more darker colors though especially for fall. May get the black.

Respected Contributor

I have 4 of her tops that are really cute but I have never worn them. They don't look good with my boot cut jeans and I'm not the type to wear leggings either.
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

I haven't tried any Logo pieces yet because I'm just not sure how they will look on me. My normal at home clothing is workout capris and tank tops with a longer lightweight cardi over. It's too bad there aren't more reviews abut how well the pieces hold up after a month or more of washing. I'd like to know if the items pill. I can easily find cheap stuff that ends up pilling.
Honored Contributor

#1 post - Goodwill, good answer. You'll see this there soon if not already.

Frequent Contributor

I disagree. I think her pieces can be very figure flattering. Not everyone though. I'm going to wait to see the live presentation at midnight before I purchase it.

Respected Contributor

I have been seeing more Logo type clothing on television and when I go out and about. At first it seemed like a new concept to me and I disliked it. Would I wear any of her designs? Probably not but I like the idea that she designs something different for women who don't want a cookie cutter look to their clothing. There is plenty of room in this world for all sorts of clothing and I like adventurous women who have the you know what to look different and dress for themselves and nobody else.

Trusted Contributor

On 8/22/2014 dogluvr said: Could someone PLEASE post the TSV link or number for this. I have checked on here for a week and read what I could find on Facebook, but I cannot find a link anywhere. I am a Logo fanatic and want to order! Thanks!

Hope you see this in time:

http://www.qvc.com/EMAIL.product.A256458.html?promo=RI2&cm_ven=APTSV&cm_cat=LOGO_082114&cm_pla=ACTI...

Super Contributor

Retail Value: $73.00

QVC Price: $56.50

Special Price:

$47.92

Shipping & Handling: $6.72

Not all that special .... as I suspected earlier. Smiley Surprised) The next day's Featured Price will be .... what.... $51.95? hahaha

Super Contributor

On 8/22/2014 susan_ca said:

Retail Value: $73.00

QVC Price: $56.50

Special Price:

$47.92

Shipping & Handling: $6.72

Not all that special .... as I suspected earlier. Smiley Surprised) The next day's Featured Price will be .... what.... $51.95? hahaha

Agreed, not a great discount, but every dollar saved adds up.

Super Contributor

Another day I save my money!