Valued Contributor

Re: Lori Goldstein/QVC why is it that her items always has a delivery date of (2) weeks

I would title myself the Logo queen. Have collected her pieces for many many years and have 3 closets of her clothes, top rack and second rack in each closet, packed to the kills, and yes, this is the normal for the last year.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Lori Goldstein/QVC why is it that her items always has a delivery date of (2) weeks

Super hot score at Goodwill yesterday:

A276642
LOGO Lounge by Lori Goldstein Printed Tank w/ Ribbed Neckline & Lace Hem

In pink. New condition for $2.99👍👍
Respected Contributor

When Logo first showed up on QVC, I purchased several tops.  Since then I haven't purchased anything.  How many tops with ruffles around the hem does anyone need? Yes, I know not everything has the ruffles, but most do. 

My mother used to threaten me when I outgrew clothes saying she was going to sew ruffles around the hems!  She never did, but her idea was ahead of its time! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@tropics21 

2 weeks? Are you referring to the recent fashion clearance orders? Those are coming slow but otherwise I don't believe I've ever waited 2 weeks for something that wasn't back ordered or waitlisted....

Not even Logo...

It takes 2 weeks for most clothing purchases get to me in Seattle. It's not just the Q...Talbots, J Jill, CWC...all take 2 weeks. It's really annoying. Nordstrom, Target, JCP, Macy's and Amazon are way faster w/ delivery.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@kate2357 

That is awful! What I find interesting about Nordstrom and Target is it seems they never come from the same place. Often my nordstrom pieces will come from some place locally, if available, or the next closest store it seems. Target apparently does the same thing

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@kate2357 

That is awful! What I find interesting about Nordstrom and Target is it seems they never come from the same place. Often my nordstrom pieces will come from some place locally, if available, or the next closest store it seems. Target apparently does the same thing

Andrea ... yes, I've noticed when products are sent from stores, I get product much quicker. I prefer getting items from places that have brick and mortar return options ... doesn't always work out, but I try to go that route because I'm a frugal kind of gal. One less $ spent on shipping puts me that much closer to new shoes/boots, etc. Smiley Happy

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

I stopped purchasing her pieces a long time ago! CHEAP fabrics and everything pills like crazy. She is making an absolute mint at QVC on her overpriced clothing (the quality lacks!). I find her to be extremely annoying also, 

Frequent Contributor

What I don't understand is how a company as big as QVC/HSN can still charge S/H and have these gosh awful delivery times when my Amazon Prime orders can come in one or two days? Sure I pay for a membership but it sure doesn't compare to what we pay the Q to get and at times to return an item.

Trusted Contributor

Over priced junk,can't believe people buy from her.she comes out looking like a hibbie from 1970.I know many people won't like what I have said.

Regular Contributor

@bewise wrote:

Over priced junk,can't believe people buy from her.she comes out looking like a hibbie from 1970.I know many people won't like what I have said.

I agree and I think her clothes look clownish.