Super Contributor
On 3/4/2014 Kathleen said:

Was Lori on yesterday? I didn't notice.

Time to get out the decoder rings!

Respected Contributor
On 3/4/2014 luvingit said:

Some on now, cant you see thru her, put on more and you will buy more from this stylist. Lori is no dummy, she is talented and much sought after and she does not dress like this in private, except for a boa around her neck all the time. Look her up on google images, just two layers. She is just a human advertisement. The more she wears on TV, the more she shows to us suckers.

Amen. I'm another who lives near a big city - New Orleans - where you're likely to see almost anything. But in all the 35 years I've lived here I've never seen anyone dressed in anything close to a LOGO outfit. I've lived in other large cities as well - New York, Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Stamford - and I've never seen things like LOGO there either. I have to believe that QVC has bought into her business like they did Susan Graver, and I greatly fear that we shall now have a frequent visit from this lady and her slinky, mis-shapen tees. BTW, loving it, this sucker ain't buyin'!

Thanks QVC. The more you offer this look, the more money I save!

Regular Contributor
On 3/4/2014 Perkup said:

Some on now, cant you see thru her, put on more and you will buy more from this stylist. Lori is no dummy, she is talented and much sought after and she does not dress like this in private, except for a boa around her neck all the time. Look her up on google images, just two layers. She is just a human advertisement. The more she wears on TV, the more she shows to us suckers.

Amen. I'm another who lives near a big city - New Orleans - where you're likely to see almost anything. But in all the 35 years I've lived here I've never seen anyone dressed in anything close to a LOGO outfit. I've lived in other large cities as well - New York, Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Stamford - and I've never seen things like LOGO there either. I have to believe that QVC has bought into her business like they did Susan Graver, and I greatly fear that we shall now have a frequent visit from this lady and her slinky, mis-shapen tees. BTW, loving it, this sucker ain't buyin'!

You must not get out very much. I see "LOGO" like items everywhere even on TV.

Super Contributor
On 3/4/2014 Perkup said:

I live in NYC - you must not have been in my neighborhood in the last year or so. Last summer LOGO type tops and scarves were really popular around here.

Of course - no matter what city one lives in, its impossible to know what everyone is wearing - particularly this time of the year in cities like New York and Chicago - it's winter and we are all bundled up in winter coats. You have no idea what's under the coats.

Valued Contributor

I still think she looks like a bag lady. She is not young enough to dress the way she does.

Super Contributor

Just an fyi, the picture posted here above does not represent Lori's 'couture designs'. Those are her pics from NYFW, Fall 2014, and they show how the styles and shapes she brings to the Q are totally relevant in fashion today. I personally own many pieces of LOGO, most of them made of something other than the rayon/span, but they are unique and fun, and I love wearing them. I'm not sure why so many people are compelled to post negative things here. It's supposed to be a fun fashion blog???? I enjoy her, Lisa Rinna, Louis, it's fun to mix it up :-)

Honored Contributor

As I was channel surfing to see the special values on various channels when I turned to Q DH walked in & said what kind of rags is she wearing & trying to sell? The layered look is one thing but the sloppy layered look is another. She does not look good in those leggings. IMO those are made for younger thin teenagers & maybe up into your 30's. I also don't think they look good with high heels.

Super Contributor
On 3/4/2014 winamac1 said:
On 3/4/2014 Kathleen said:

Was Lori on yesterday? I didn't notice.

Lori Goldstein? Never heard of her.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Super Contributor
I think folks are forgetting that it'll be 80 over much of the country within a month and then soon after, 90. Layers aren't going to seem very appealing in May, June, July, August and ( where I live ) September. We're going to be in one thin shirt and shorts or capris.
Super Contributor
On 3/4/2014 ilovedaisies said: I think folks are forgetting that it'll be 80 over much of the country within a month and then soon after, 90. Layers aren't going to seem very appealing in May, June, July, August and ( where I live ) September. We're going to be in one thin shirt and shorts or capris.

But - there are people posting here who say people over much of the country don't wear LOGO ... so what does it matter about layers?

Are these people who write that stuff misleading us?