Respected Contributor

@Gkhm wrote:

The rayon spandex fabric that she uses clings badly.  All of her tops look dated at this point.  Not impressed.

Bag Ladies Special. Can't believe when I have come onto her shows, why any woman, would want to wear all those clothes , and stripes with plaids and lace. Just makes me cringe, have to get on with another show. Disbelief!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I have many LOGO tops and some of her capri leggings and a pair of jeans.  All of which fit and are flattering.  I like to wear leggings often, find them to be comfortable.  Her tops serve best with those types of bottoms.  I feel she just has a broad taste of style so you pick and choose what you like and what works.  Myself, I would never wear different patterns together but to each his own, nor do I layer very much.  

Respected Contributor

Some people live in the box and some prefer to live out of the box, color outside the lines, etc...I like being that person who lives without clothing rules

Deb

Respected Contributor

This line is different than when it first appeared on QVC.  I still have tops I purchased back then.  The price point was lower, but I have to say the quality has never been great.  I baby those tops, but they are definitely for casual wear.  Even the fit changes with every wash.  I totally agree the line is overpriced.  I lost interest when the hemlines changed and it became a pile of layers look, but I purchased within the last year because of a rare straight hemline and color I liked. I immediately sent it back.  I just couldn't justify the value, or lack of.  Anyway, I love layers, but there is no way I want to look like what is shown in their presentations.  Too clownish for me.  I have a unique way of dressing, but I don't want to draw attention to myself looking like I'm in costume.    

Honored Contributor
@HLP. And I can't believe some people can be so rude as to express your opinion in the way you did on this thread, knowing there are posters here who like and wear LOGO. It is perfectly fine not to like it but the offensive and rude words you chose to express your dislike tells me a lot more about you than it does about LOGO clothing.
Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL 

I have two rules:

1.  There are no rules.

2.  If in doubt .. see #1

Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  

--------------------------------------------------------

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Some people live in the box and some prefer to live out of the box, color outside the lines, etc...I like being that person who lives without clothing rules

Deb

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@HLP. And I can't believe some people can be so rude as to express your opinion in the way you did on this thread, knowing there are posters here who like and wear LOGO. It is perfectly fine not to like it but the offensive and rude words you chose to express your dislike tells me a lot more about you than it does about LOGO clothing.

@Pearlee  While I may not be a Logo girl I agree with your comments.  There are so many ladies that love Logo, feel happy and confident in their choices and that's how clothes should make you feel. Wear them in good health

Honored Contributor
@mspatmac. Thank you. 😀

I have been a fan of Lori's clothe for quite a while.  Love the colors and different prints that she throws in.  I always like the casual and comfortable feel of her clothes, but I am getting tired of the ruffle over my butt  -womanvery-happy:

Keep the comfy clothes coming!

Honored Contributor

Lots of excellent prices today.  (Monday)

Nice dresses, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).