Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@db  For me Logo Jeans/pants are the best fit ever.  Have tried lots of others but none of them as good, for me, as Lori’s.  

I do not layer at all but the tops I have work well.  I know now what works then it is worth the price.

@dulwich 

I have one pair of her twills and my husband always comments how good my butt looks in them! LOL

Respected Contributor
These threads are tiresome. This is my opinion.
Valued Contributor

Obviously, they sell, or they wouldn't be on.  Just not for me!

Honored Contributor

@db wrote:

I have been watching her presentations for years.  I cannot see what the big attractiion to her clothing is?  One thing it is way overpriced and it looks like clothing you would wear to clean the house.  It also is just layer on layer and makes women who are not skinny look heavier.  This is just my opinion.

Simple.  The attraction is to some and not to others.  We all have different likes and dislikes.  And we all have a price point that appeals to each individual.  It's really not that big a deal.

Honored Contributor
@db. So why on earth have you been watching her presentations for years? Surely you can put your time to better use, given your opinion of her clothes. Suggestion: purchase one LOGO item and then go clean your house wearing it instead of watching any more LOGO presentations. 😬
Honored Contributor
@FancyPhillyshopper. I love being able to be dressed up but still comfortable thanks to LOGO.
Esteemed Contributor

I have Lori's waffle knit hooded tunic....which I love. Wished I had seen original airing as I am sure there would have been other colors. I ordered another top with a nice coloring, but fit was a bit off and there wasn't a smaller size. I just ordered my first pair of pants and I hope they fit me. Ordered my Talbots size for jeans and crossing fingers they arrive before a July  4th bbq. Lol.

Only thing I layer is a tank/shell under most tops...sometimes just a camisole you can't see... sometimes a cotton tank. For me I layer for modesty purposes and most fit close to body. I am large busted so most swing or flowy  tops make me look preggo, which at my age is not something I aspire to. 

I think Lori has very interesting colors and I can see why she appeals to many ladies.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Super Contributor

Re: Lori Goldstein LOGO

[ Edited ]

The rayon spandex fabric that she uses clings badly.  All of her tops look dated at this point.  Not impressed.

Super Contributor

I have purchased LOGO for the past few years.  There are certain top designs that are very flattering if you carry more weight on your hips like I do. I like the longer tanks paired with a cardigan. But I find it's very hit or miss lately with sizing and fabric.

I wish Lori would make more solid colors.  One of the best LOGO outfits I have is a solid tank in a rose color with a lighter solid-color rose cardigan in a slub fabric. I find solid color sets to be more elegant and flattering than prints.  I've tried to replicate that set but lately everything is in prints.  And I do not agree that "everything goes with everything".  Some of her pairings on her shows look ridiculous.  As I get older I don't want to wear cliche "old lady" printed tops.

Honored Contributor
I have maybe two dozen tops that I began buying when she first came to QVC, and just recently bought some her pants. Most tops are solid. About half of them are “cardigans” that I usually wear over non-LOGO.

With my body type her styles really work for me. I haven’t had any issues with fabrics. I like dressing in layers - have done that forever.

I have a personal “look” and It includes some LOGO pieces.