Esteemed Contributor

Starting 1/14 spend $200+ get 30% off.  Spend $199.99 and under get 20% off.

Heading there now.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

Oh I remember the good old days, just a few years ago, when my son worked for Lord & Taylor. On top of sales and coupons he would get a hefty employee discount. I would get the nicest gifts from him the years he worked there! Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

Love L&T. Shopped there all the time in CNY, but no store here. Using on line ordering, I may get this. Marked down from around $150 to $60. Not sure if it qualifies for more discount, but I'll take a look.

Screen shot 2017-01-14 at 8.24.49 AM.png

Esteemed Contributor

@StylishLady, I like the dress you bought.  I was in the mood for a black dress and did some online shopping earlier this week.  I found this Rachel Roy at Macy's which I liked because I wanted something that was on the trendy side.  A pleasant surprise for me in going back to Macy's site to copy this image is the dress is among today's One Day Deal Alert items, and today's price is only $46.99.  That's almost $20 less than I paid a few days ago, but I'll get an adjustment because Macy's will price adjust if the price changes wthin ten days from the date of purchase. 

Rachel Rachel Roy Fringe Crossover Shift Dress - Black 0

Honored Contributor

I placed an order this AM for several items and was able to get the additional 30% off.

Respected Contributor

I have no will power. I ordered the dress in question. Hope it fits and looks good on me. Buying things on line can be iffy for sure.

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

@StylishLady, I like the dress you bought.  I was in the mood for a black dress and did some online shopping earlier this week.  I found this Rachel Roy at Macy's which I liked because I wanted something that was on the trendy side.  A pleasant surprise for me in going back to Macy's site to copy this image is the dress is among today's One Day Deal Alert items, and today's price is only $46.99.  That's almost $20 less than I paid a few days ago, but I'll get an adjustment because Macy's will price adjust if the price changes wthin ten days from the date of purchase. 

Rachel Rachel Roy Fringe Crossover Shift Dress - Black 0

That is so cute

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I did some damage at L&T yesterday, lol.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lord and Taylor Sale!

[ Edited ]

@StylishLady wrote:

I have no will power. I ordered the dress in question. Hope it fits and looks good on me. Buying things on line can be iffy for sure.

@StylishLady, wear it in good health!

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@jaxs mom, I received the dress a couple of days after ordering, so I can report it loooks as cute on me as it does in the photo. Like many of us I already have several boots and shoes to accessorize with, but since one of the health problems I'm presently dealing with is related to my feet, I may be wearing it with one of my Alegria booties for now.  I own these and both are seriously cute on, and more important the Alegria brand feels so good on my feet. The ruffled metallic print for sure is the one I would wear for a dressed up night on the town.

Alegria HannahAlegria Eliza