Honored Contributor

Lord & Taylor Summer Clearance Sale

I had some time to kill yesterday while visiting family on Long Island and ended up in my favorite department store.

Their summer clearance was an additional 40% off the lowest ticketed price, so I stocked up on summer tops.  There were some that ended up at $5.99, so I bought multiples because they were cute.  I bought all 5 of the white that they had in my size because a good white top that has a flattering fit, isn't see-through, doesn't have chest pockets and has a lower scoop neckline is hard to find at any price.

In the "new" section, I picked up a great winter coat that is waterproof for snow and has a hood.  It is Calvin Klein.  It was $200 and on sale and then 20% off with a coupon which brought it down to $130ish.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Re: Lord & Taylor Summer Clearance Sale

Great deals @VaBelle35 I shouldn't even look on their site but I probably won't be able to resist.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I had some time to kill yesterday while visiting family on Long Island and ended up in my favorite department store.

Their summer clearance was an additional 40% off the lowest ticketed price, so I stocked up on summer tops.  There were some that ended up at $5.99, so I bought multiples because they were cute.  I bought all 5 of the white that they had in my size because a good white top that has a flattering fit, isn't see-through, doesn't have chest pockets and has a lower scoop neckline is hard to find at any price.

In the "new" section, I picked up a great winter coat that is waterproof for snow and has a hood.  It is Calvin Klein.  It was $200 and on sale and then 20% off with a coupon which brought it down to $130ish.

@VaBelle35 , Score !!! 👍

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

This store was very clean and organized.  One of the malls in VA where I go, all the clearance stuff is just thrown on racks and in piles and you have to really work hard to find stuff, so I normally shop this sale online.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I shopped the sale online and got two belts I’d been holding in my cart for weeks. Original price on each was $38, snagged them for $16 each. I was very pleased I waited on them to be marked down.