Honored Contributor

Re: Looks like another junk day on the Q....

The holiday season is the easiest time to unload cwap, and clear out the warehouses!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

When I started this thread this morning they were showing these glove/mitten things with a zip compartment to store items you might need.  They were like a chipmunk's cheeks; kept pulling stuff out!  At one point the host pulled out a bottle of nail polish and I wondered who would be carrying a bottle of nail polish inside their mittens?

@faeriemoon, you just never know when you are going to be out for your morning walk and decide it's the perfect time to do a polish change! Or paint your piggies.  LOL 

Reminds me of the old commercial with a dozen clowns crammed into a Volkswagen, lol.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@faeriemoon@Lipstickdiva

Not wanting to complain, but am anyway, I understand what you are saying.  The way the Q protects themselves from untold losses, I am figuring, is by advertising products that are large and very expensive to ship back as a return. (?)

Yes, and unloading the large items has other perks as well. They have a high markup, and take up considerable space in the warehouses.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Well, I'm home decorating and would have loved to have the Q on to sort of browse and deorate.  But I just turned it on again and they have some guy wearing a hair growing helmet. 

Picture that thing under the tree Christmas morning.rolling eyes

@faeriemoon

I thought you were joking, but then...

iGrow Hands Free Hair Growth Laser System - A275753

I knew better.  

Beam me up, and bring me back with a full head of hair!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the laugh about the hair growing helmet. I think QVC is missing another selling oppotunity with that contraption. You can also use it as a bicycle helmet or with that thing with the two wheels that you stand on and ride. While you ride you can wear the helmet, grow your hair and listen to your favorite tunes.
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono, Would I kid about a hair growing helmet? silly

Can't even fathom making up something like that gadget. I don't want to see

Respected Contributor

@Leeni wrote:

GEEZ.  Compared to this, the regular programming looks award winning and that is saying lots.  I tune in, check and turn off. 

@Leeni  LOL Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I haven't even tuned in, period.