Trusted Contributor

Re: Looks like another junk day on the Q....

The Q saves me a lot of money as I no longer watch this new QVC.  I don't find Quality, Value or Convenience here anymore.  99% of my shopping is done and not 1 item purchased on the Q.  I used to spend sooooooooo much $$$ here - now not a dime.  HSN and Evine have gotten a lot of my business as well as good old fashioned B&M stores.  

Trusted Contributor

I was not a fan of the "QVC Sampler" shows of years gone by.  I don't like these three-hour blocks of gifts.  Perhaps it is a sales tactic to keep the viewer watching in case something good is shown.  I haven't turned the TV on at all since I arrived at my office.  But then, my Christmas shopping is completed and I am buying for myself now.  

Honored Contributor

Well, I'm home decorating and would have loved to have the Q on to sort of browse and deorate.  But I just turned it on again and they have some guy wearing a hair growing helmet. 

Picture that thing under the tree Christmas morning.rolling eyes

Honored Contributor

When I started this thread this morning they were showing these glove/mitten things with a zip compartment to store items you might need.  They were like a chipmunk's cheeks; kept pulling stuff out!  At one point the host pulled out a bottle of nail polish and I wondered who would be carrying a bottle of nail polish inside their mittens?

Contributor

GEEZ.  Compared to this, the regular programming looks award winning and that is saying lots.  I tune in, check and turn off. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

When I started this thread this morning they were showing these glove/mitten things with a zip compartment to store items you might need.  They were like a chipmunk's cheeks; kept pulling stuff out!  At one point the host pulled out a bottle of nail polish and I wondered who would be carrying a bottle of nail polish inside their mittens?

@faeriemoon, you just never know when you are going to be out for your morning walk and decide it's the perfect time to do a polish change! Or paint your piggies.  LOL 

Frequent Contributor

I totally agree! And it seems like every time I turn on QVC, they're showing that humidifier again. Does anyone really want one of those things for Christmas?

Honored Contributor

I paid 115.00 for an Isaac M. soho hoody sweater and that was the worst thing I ever did buy at the Q ! That thing was like shaking out a cheap rug from the $ store. Husband walked in and said "I didn't know it was snowing".  I hollered "this is going back big balls of fluff flys off this thing". Sagged at the bottom front hem and went way up in the back. What a piece of ----. I received on a Wed. and they got it back on Mon. Cost me 12 to send back to boot. dang thing weighed close to 3 lbs.

What a let down...............Woman Sad

Super Contributor

I have to agree. Who watches this stuff? Maybe they make money because they pay fewer hosts every 24hrs? Yikes. Terrible programming.
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Well, I'm home decorating and would have loved to have the Q on to sort of browse and deorate.  But I just turned it on again and they have some guy wearing a hair growing helmet. 

Picture that thing under the tree Christmas morning.rolling eyes

"Best Laugh" I've had all day (!!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥