Honored Contributor

Looks from Inspired Style...

Here is a look that Amy posted on Facebook, talking about how the stylist puts things together for the show.

/></p> <p> </p>

Honored Contributor

Re: Looks from Inspired Style...

And here is a comment from a viewer on the Facebook picture above-

""I could do a better job and have for myself and former customers ...clients. some of those looks on the Q are extremely dated ...mid western looking ..""

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.blink} Well if the point is to SELL the clothing in the pictures, and viewers aren't liking what they see, what else really matters?

{#emotions_dlg.mellow} They need to move past GILI and get some new stuff. Really, they can do SO much better.
I have to sort of agree with the poster.....without the snark about it being Midwestern. She said SOME of the looks are dated, not ALL. And I have to agree about that.

Most of the nice clothing and shoes Amy and other hosts are usually wearing in that show or others, isn't even for sale at QVC and that is what the majority of posters are always asking on the boards about and calling in to CS about! Doesn't that TELL them something?

Honored Contributor

I like the print skirt but but on my 5 foot tall body it would be a maxi skirt

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

I like all 3 looks...and I live in CA Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Not liking the first look at all. 2nd look appears to be mismatched to me; would probably like it better without the fringed leather coat. Jackie looks nice; pretty colors on her.
Super Contributor

On 3/18/2015 Alter Ego said: Not liking the first look at all. 2nd look appears to be mismatched to me; would probably like it better without the fringed leather coat. Jackie looks nice; pretty colors on her.

I will agree with these comments, I think the first "look" is horrible, especially with the belt. It does not go with anything else she's wearing. So over all the GILI junk.

Yes the second pic, you're right, things are not matched well-- and the black fringe leather jacket is just sad, heavy and wintery looking. Oh my. They have to find a way to throw in something LEATHER from GILI. It will be 90 degrees outside and the stylists will be throwing on a leather GILI jacket on top of everything, enough already. Top doesn't go with the pants, nothing goes with the shoes, the bag is ivory and the shoes are a darker bone.

Jackie in the 3rd pic looks the nicest, the yellow jacket picks up the yellow in the pink top she has on and the shoes are tonal and coordinated. White pants work because it makes it more summery and pairs nicely with the yellow and pink.

Super Contributor

They all look perfectly fine to me. It's not the way I would ever wear those things ... but I don't think there's anything wrong with the looks.

ETA: It would help if the blonde model on the right wore a jacket that fit her!

Frequent Contributor

I so agree with Kathleen. Nothing wrong with the looks. It just might not be everyone's style. Each poster has a look they like. Doesn't mean the look being presented is wrong.
Honored Contributor

No ""WOW!!!"" moment!