Respected Contributor

That's REALLY bad!  It looks so cheap.

Momma's Family called she wants her house coat back!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't get the whole duster thing.   Some of them look nice but look more like a long, lighter coat.  Mostly for taller women I think.  I do have a couple of Iman's sleeveless ones but I use them as bathing suit coverups.  Other than that I really can't pull off that look at 5'4".  This one does look like sleepwear.

Honored Contributor

I've been looking for some kind of "kimono" to wear over some of my dresses but this is not it.

This is also a duster.  Not the man, the coat

duster.jpg

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Don't take the trash out wearing that!!!lol!!!

@ECBG 

If I wore that in my neighborhood, my neighbors would think the "trash" was taking out the "trash."  Man Wink

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

Don't take the trash out wearing that!!!lol!!!

@ECBG 

If I wore that in my neighborhood, my neighbors would think the "trash" was taking out the "trash."  Man Wink

@Nonametoday 

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@Good4u wrote:

You have not seen shoppers wearing their pj's and night robes in the grocery store?  Where have you been?  Apparently this is now the fashion trend.  Woman Frustrated

@Good4u 

mmmm.... not in my hood.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

How ridiculous.  That is a house robe or something!

@San Antonio Gal 

peignoir.

Honored Contributor

Hmm.  I was expecting much worse than that.  I don't think it's that bad in the black.  

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Hmm.  I was expecting much worse than that.  I don't think it's that bad in the black.  

I agree. It doesn't look like a negilgee or any intimates I've ever seen. It's part of the boho style that's been popular for several years now. And if that is what some people here consider trashy, then I must be trashy because I've worn similar dusters like that in the past.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥