Frequent Contributor

Looking to try Attitudes by Renee

Hoping someone can tell me how both of Renee Greenstein lines are? Are they true to size? Is the material comfy? How do they handle after a wash? I really like the pants but do they stay where they're suppose to? I have a horrible time getting clothes to fit seeing how I'm 4'11 & 110 lbs. Just hoping to hear from fellow shoppers that have bought her lines.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Looking to try Attitudes by Renee

I love The Attitudes by Renee tops and tunics, they fit true to size, and wash up very nice...I have several and have been very happy with them!!I think she keeps her prices reasonable as well.

Honored Contributor

I only have the one piece, a tank, but candlequeen is correct. The prices are always reasonable and the quality of the one garment I own is good.

A262930 in olive. I haven't mastered pasting from within this website!

Respected Contributor

i am a big fan of attitudes by renee.  i don't have any experience with any of her pants, but i can't say enough about the tops i have.

i have two of A235209.  well, one is in my closet and the other is on its way.  i love this tunic top.  i wish that she would bring it back in MORE colors!!!

i have two sleeveless tops:  A238319 and A233113.

fit is consistent, comfort is beyond excellent and the care is so easy...just wash and hang to dry.  

wishing you luck ... 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

A262930 in olive. I haven't mastered pasting from within this website!

@Andreatoo

A262930

Screen Shot 2015-10-30 at Fri, Oct 30, 2015-5.23.54 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Thanks mz imac!
I purchased the top specifically to go with a pair of ill conceived white leggings. I'm still self conscious about the white leggings ( seemed like a good idea at the time) but the shirt is great lol
Super Contributor

I can chime in on pants. I am about 6 inches taller than you and the regulars are a touch long. They wash up perfectly. I am not sure on the petite fit.
I find that I am not wearing them as often as I feel more jiggly lately. And on that note hoping on my elliptical!
Super Contributor

Hopping not hoping darn autocorrect
Esteemed Contributor

I have Rene's maxi dress .... love it ... fits true to size an does come in petite (or did).

No Image Found

I have one sweater by Rene ... think it would overwhelm a petite as it's ruffled. I love it, but it's so distinctive I don't get a chance to wear if very often.

No Image Found

The WIC pants ... for me they are only work out wear. They do wash fine, never had them shrink up on me nor do they pill.

No Image Found

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Frequent Contributor

I really want to try some of her things. I've noticed several of her things have been on lunch time specials, which sweeten the deal, lol. I really want the pants though. And if nothing else, I can wear them to the gym. But I wanted to see what others thought. Love your sweater btw!