Valued Contributor

Looking forward to Denim & Co this morning

I really enjoyed Garolyn, Sometimes I buy things sometimes I don't, but it's nice just to enjoy the banter between the two and watching fashions at the same time.

Respected Contributor

Re: Looking forward to Denim & Co this morning

Yes, she's so genuine. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, maybe Gary will bring Acorn.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy Carolyn, Gary I can take or leave.  I hardly ever buy anymore and actually am not a huge fan of D&Co.  I do like to watch sometimes mostly to see what styles and colors are coming out for the new season.  I am not a squirrel bit fan either, they really need to drop that, IMO.

Trusted Contributor

Can someone tell me what is the deal with the squirrel? I see them playing around with it but don't get where it started.

Respected Contributor

@Renata22 wrote:

Can someone tell me what is the deal with the squirrel? I see them playing around with it but don't get where it started.

It's like you say squirrel and the dog pays attention. They're saying here's a good item pay attention. 

Valued Contributor

In Disney's 2009 animated movie Up, a dog named Dug was a perfect example of how many employees behave in today's workplace. Faced with so many decisions on what to do next, Dug can't focus on any of them and ends up being distracted whenever a new option—or squirrel—crosses his path.

Honored Contributor

Hard pass.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I totally agree @KACEE1115   

Respected Contributor

If I don't catch the show, I look on line of the items that were shown.  I have to say that I'm struggling a little to find something I like.  I don't wear prints, stripes, etc.  I won't wear any of their pants anymore because they don't fit me right.  I really need a refresh of my closet this Spring/Summer.  I needed it last year so I'm getting a little desperate.  The trapeze top caught my eye.  I have several of the older ones but it doesn't have them seam down the middle.  I don't know if I like the seam.  I think it would bother me.