Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for underwire bra

@Michelle7053 wrote:
I need a new full figure bra

@Michelle7053  Not exactly “full figured”, but because the rest of me is petite, like to wear minimizer bras. Just purchased several Bali minimizer bras from Macy’s for under $20 each...(extra 25% sale). 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Michelle7053....I am a size 32G....small ribcage area/full busted...I wear Wacoal bras, (T-Shirt style).  I really like them.  You really should be measured before buying, makes a world of differece.

And it is an underwire bra, that is all I wear.

Valued Contributor

Bali Satan Tracings, love this style. I buy then from OneHanesPlace, always have my size and I receive them in just a few days. They have sales all of the time.🎈

Respected Contributor

@Snowhite714 wrote:

@Michelle7053 wrote:
I need a new full figure bra

Just purchased a few from BareNecessities.com.  Check out the Elomi and Goddess brands.  Happy shopping. 

I also like BareNecessities and HerRoom.com.

Honored Contributor

In general:  If anyone here has problems with the cup fitting perfect, but not the rib cage, try using those bra extenders sold at craft/fabric stores. 

Just make sure you buy the correct width of the extender (how many hooks and eyes and how they are positioned across, etc.).

I bring my various extenders with me when trying on bras.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).