Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for stretch bras but with fastener in back

They are on sale at Hanes .com.
When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I found a couple accidentally!  I was at Sam's Club a couple days ago looking for vitamins, etc. and I decided to browse the socks, pajamas, etc.  There was a set of Bali bras (2) -- white and nude -- stretch bras with fastener closure in the back!  These have a bit wider kind of more structured straps and are very nicely made.  Of course, they still kind of flatten me out since I am not really large any way, but they are very comfortable and I can get in and out of them easily!  They will be very nice to wear around the house!  They are called Bali Comfort Revolution - Targeted Support - All Around Comfort and were like $21 for anyone who might be interested.  I don't see any numbers on them.  Wait -- there is a series of numbers on the back bottom of the box, but don't know if this would help - DF8A84 KO4 8   The sizes run S through 2X.  Not sure if they had any other color combos or not.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I found a couple accidentally!  I was at Sam's Club a couple days ago looking for vitamins, etc. and I decided to browse the socks, pajamas, etc.  There was a set of Bali bras (2) -- white and nude -- stretch bras with fastener closure in the back!  These have a bit wider kind of more structured straps and are very nicely made.  Of course, they still kind of flatten me out since I am not really large any way, but they are very comfortable and I can get in and out of them easily!  They will be very nice to wear around the house!  They are called Bali Comfort Revolution - Targeted Support - All Around Comfort and were like $21 for anyone who might be interested.  I don't see any numbers on them.  Wait -- there is a series of numbers on the back bottom of the box, but don't know if this would help - DF8A84 KO4 8   The sizes run S through 2X.  Not sure if they had any other color combos or not.  

These are also at Target. I have four but I think I'm going up a size. I must have gained some inches!

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

These are also at Target. I have four but I think I'm going up a size. I must have gained some inches!

@Judaline

That's good to know that Target carries them because I am not renewing my Sam's Club card as I hardly ever go there.  Was the price the same as I quoted??? 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Judaline

That's good to know that Target carries them because I am not renewing my Sam's Club card as I hardly ever go there.  Was the price the same as I quoted??? 

I can't remember, but I remember it was a good price.

o/t I was just noticing the posters on this thread-seems we all registered around the same time in 2010? At least that's what it's telling me. Something fishy there?

Honored Contributor

ONE HANES PLACE  has these and many other things on sale,right now.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.