Occasional Contributor

Looking for some suggestions on qvc essentials to layer under sweaters????

I have a 36D bust and 41 hip....looking for qvc tops to layer under cardigans short and tunic....any advice will surely be appreciated....Thank You!

Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for some suggestions on qvc essentials to layer under sweaters????

Have you looked into the Skinnytees?

Honored Contributor

Have you tried Target? They have great tanks in several styles...often on sale for around $7 each.

Honored Contributor

Go to Target online and if you need an XL on top you can buy Pure Energy tank top in various colors. Very soft and only $10.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

On 10/1/2014 lolakimono said:

Have you looked into the Skinnytees?

I second that!

I am the same size up top as you but I have no idea what size hip I am..sorry. In the real world, I wear a size 6 pant and small tops. On the Q, I size down one mostly.

But anyways, I purchased the skinnytee's tanks last year and LIVE in them all year round. Only the ivory was a slight disappointment as it was too shear to wear alone.

All the other colors layer so very well for me w/ a cardi, jacket, shrug. I wear them under tunics, maxis, etc. I wear them as my tank top alone. I can pull them long for layering, or scrunch them up a bit.

I wear them w/ a low slung hip belt, obi belt, scarf...very versatile for me and they wash up like a dream. Right back to their original shape. They are a one size fits most. On me they don't ride up at all.

Occasional Contributor

Thank You ladies.....so excited....I placed my first order for skinny tees...I am gonna say I think I am about the size of Jayne Brown and she uses them.....wish me luck!