Honored Contributor

Looking for sleeveless dresses with pockets

@lolakimono 

I have a great swing dress from Amazon but I can not fine a similar one with pockets, as always any help is greatly appreciated

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Re: Looking for sleeveless dresses with pockets

I got two sleeveless dresses from Denim and Co. with pockets from QVC last year.  They are very comfortable. But I couldn't find the same ones I got from QVC's site.

But there are some similar ones. See A378260 or A376278

Respected Contributor

Lands End has what they call swimsuit cover dresses but they can been worn out and about. They are sleeveless,with pockets, notched neckline and in many solids and prints. Right now they are on sale for about $20. Last year I bought a Hawaiian print one, 100% cotton.

Esteemed Contributor

I picked up this sleeveless dress at Walmart last week for less than $10 from their Time and Tru line.  I love it!  Perfect for hanging around at home in this heat and just running a few errands on a hot summer day.  I'm going to go back and get another one or two in different colors.  I'm 5'8" and it's a couple inches longer on me than it is on this model on their website.  They had it in black, yellow, navy, pink, green, red, purple, and grey.  I got the black one.

Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 12.45.04 PM.png

Esteemed Contributor

Logo has some, of course they are pricey though.  I did buy one of her sleeveless dresses a few years ago.  I don't think that particular one is still available.  I love it,  though I mostly wear it at home but certainly would go out in it.

Contributor

Have you thought about having pockets added into the side seam .Not difficult to do for any seamstress or taylor. Gives you a larger choice option.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@guuuus 

I no longer have a sewing machine and not sure if any fabric stores are open as yet, I could not do it by hand, to much arthritis these days

@guuuus wrote:

Have you thought about having pockets added into the side seam .Not difficult to do for any seamstress or taylor. Gives you a larger choice option.  

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 

Thanks I have the French terry and it is going back, it is too heavy fo the heat and humidty of our Summers 

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

I got two sleeveless dresses from Denim and Co. with pockets from QVC last year.  They are very comfortable. But I couldn't find the same ones I got from QVC's site.

But there are some similar ones. See A378260 or A376278

Super Contributor

Young firm arms look best in sleeveless.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@lolakimono 

I have a great swing dress from Amazon but I can not fine a similar one with pockets, as always any help is greatly appreciated

I am wearing one now from OSO casual from Shophq, I think Marla Wynn may have some on HSN