Honored Contributor

Looking for quality tanks that won't hurt your budget?

J crew's Women's 1993 Favorite Tanks in Tencel (and a little Spandex) are included in their current 40 percent off sale. They've received very favorable reviews. They come in many colors and are appropriate for casual wear, under tops, and as moderate athletic activities.

With the sale, the price is $11.70.

women's 1993 favorite tank in tencel - women's knits, right side, view zoomed

women's 1993 favorite tank in tencel - women's knits, right side, view zoomedwomen's 1993 favorite tank in tencel - women's knits, right side, view zoomed

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for quality tanks that won't hurt your budget?

That's a great price.  Have you ever seen the commercial with Duluth tanks that never ride up?  I have no idea on the price but the fact that they do not ride up is impressive.

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 I'm going to order that leopard print blouse today, I've been stalking it waiting for at least 40% off. Saw early this morning that it was.

I would like to try one of these tanks too. I'm worried about the sizing, I've never bought clothing from J Crew. No store nearby. I signed up to get the free shipping but I guess they don't have free returns.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@suzyQ3 I'm going to order that leopard print blouse today, I've been stalking it waiting for at least 40% off. Saw early this morning that it was.

I would like to try one of these tanks too. I'm worried about the sizing, I've never bought clothing from J Crew. No store nearby. I signed up to get the free shipping but I guess they don't have free returns.

@Greeneyedlady21, no, unfortunately they don't have free returns. I'm lucky that I have two stores fairly close to me.

I'd look at the reviews, maybe filtered for your size. I know it's difficult. Maybe if it comes down to an exchange, you could talk CS into a free return. They are incredibly accommodating.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 I waited too long, the leopard print blouse is sold out in small and medium and practically every other size. I'm sad about this development...😩

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@suzyQ3 I waited too long, the leopard print blouse is sold out in small and medium and practically every other size. I'm sad about this development...😩

Oh, darn, to put it mildly, @Greeneyedlady21 

Honored Contributor

depositphotos_107414182-stock-illustration-sad-leopard-cub-crying.jpg

Honored Contributor

I haven't yet received my tanks, but an FYI: They are currently on sale for $10. I did get a price adjustment. Shipping is always free if you sign up for their rewards.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

depositphotos_107414182-stock-illustration-sad-leopard-cub-crying.jpg

@Greeneyedlady21 

Would they be willing to ship your shirt from one of their stores? 

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 I didn't even think of that, I don't know. Maybe I could call.