Honored Contributor

Looking for petite crop pants @Lolakimono

I am only 5 feet and wear a women's 14 in pants, I am looking for crops/ capri's that are not pull ons, I dislike the baggy look of elastic waisted pants.

An inseam of 19-21 inches would be the best

Any help would be appreciated 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for petite crop pants @Lolakimono

[ Edited ]

Talbots has quite a bit of petite crop pants.  Many styles, from really casual to dressier.  I was just looking at their Bi-Stretch chelsea crop pants - they have a 21" petite inseam.  I am 5'0 too.

Esteemed Contributor

J Jill had a cute pair of petite linen baggy pull on crops. Mother’s Day sale 30%off also. 

Trusted Contributor

A309319 is Martha Stewart’s petite crop pants.  They are pull - ons, but the waist is completely smooth, on & off.  I haven’t worn or washed them yet, but they fit perfectly, look sleek & are very comfortable.HTH!

Honored Contributor

Thanks all none of the suggestions fit what I al looking for 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox  Check out JJill online.  They carry petites.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I am 5'1" and only wear petite sizes.  I purchased capris and skimmers which are a bit shorter than capris from Talbots and Christopher & Banks this year. No elastic waists for me either.  They are 40% off at CB right now.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox 

Check FB for links. It appears that JCP is your best bet for the fit you're looking for.