Respected Contributor

Looking for easy breezy summer dresses?

[ Edited ]

I just received the set of two SG sleeveless liquid knit dresses in hot pink and coral. A07229. So happy with the fit and style. I'll wear with flip flops, minimal jewelry. Or sometimes wear with an SG shrug and nicer sandals. Already hitting some 90s in the Tampa Bay area. These dresses feel nice and cool and they NEVER wrinkle. Will roll them up for travel, next stop Daytona Beach first weekend in May. 

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Looking for easy breezy summer dresses?

@fairydogmother Those are so cute!  BTW, we are leaving Saturday for Siesta Key and landing in Tampa airport.  Thanks for the weather forecast, I have to start packing some stuff this weekend!   We are staying at a friend's condo, really looking forward to it......we've never stayed on the gulf side before.  I won't have time to purchase these dresses but it's okay I have a lot to pick from in my closet already!  

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@fairydogmother Those are so cute!  BTW, we are leaving Saturday for Siesta Key and landing in Tampa airport.  Thanks for the weather forecast, I have to start packing some stuff this weekend!   We are staying at a friend's condo, really looking forward to it......we've never stayed on the gulf side before.  I won't have time to purchase these dresses but it's okay I have a lot to pick from in my closet already!  

You're going to have so much fun 🤩 hopefully not too much impact from the spring break kids. Gulf waters are calm and beautiful, beaches with white sugar sand. Ahhhhh. Enjoy your vacay! Btw I love going shopping in my own closet. Often times I spy something I haven't worn in a while and it's like a new find. Lol

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

@fairydogmother Yes, I have always liked SG dresses but I can't wear them. They are just too long, even the petites. I need a 34", no more than 35". As comfortable as I find them I don't order any more because of the length. They did pack well and I always loved her prints. 

Honored Contributor

@cjm61   I'm the exact opposite.  SG and especially IM's dresses are too short for me.  I need 40+ inches.

The dresses mentioned by the OP, #a575916, aren't bad but no pockets is a deal breaker for me and the color combinations are limited.

@fairydogmother   Enjoy your dresses!

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@fairydogmother Thank you and you have fun in Daytona when you go!

I am hoping the spring breakers will be heading out soon before we get there, LOL!

I do love Florida and being a New Englander I appreciate the sunshine and warmth Smiley Happy