Valued Contributor

Re: Looking for cute and reasonably priced Henley Tops

This post has been removed by QVC. Lead to misunderstanding/argument.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, everyone!  I didn't realize that so many places carried them!  I truthfully hadn't looked much but just got in my head that I wanted some.  In past years I had a few that I loved and wore to death.  They were so comfortable and easy to pop on and very easy to care for.  As I posted earlier, I am getting tired of all these very long tops.  Especially those ones that are super stretchy.  Then they tend to show every little bit of you that you don't especially want to show!!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee, choose your battles carefully. @lolakimono is one of the most prolific and cherished posters on these forums, always willing to help a poster find the perfect solution. She also has a more-than-full-time job (teacher), so we are fortunate to receive as much of her time that we do. Peace and love to all! Woman Wink

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Contributor

Old Navy!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Believe it or not, Angelpuppy, my last henley came from the Sports Authority! They actually have some really cute things and you can't beat their sales!

The one I purchased was Alpine Design, short sleeved, and I just checked and the SA website has them on sale! long and short sleeved..