Honored Contributor

Looking for a medium weight fleece jacket

In NY we are still dining outside side and hopefully will be for a while, I have light weight fellece jackets but I am looking for one that is a little heavier but not Winter weight

Thanks all 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for a medium weight fleece jacket

Try a site like Blair, they usually have tons of fleece jackets. 

Esteemed Contributor

Try LL bean, Eddie Bauer, Lands End, or REI.

Esteemed Contributor

Patagonia is a good site.  I especially like the type with no hood.

Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

In NY we are still dining outside side and hopefully will be for a while, I have light weight fellece jackets but I am looking for one that is a little heavier but not Winter weight

Thanks all 

@I am still oxox    Have you tried Macy's?  They have a nice selection including Columbia, Karen Scott...etc.  I just pulled mine out today that I bought last year.   Great quality and prices are good.  

Respected Contributor

The one that was a TSV by Cuddle Duds is a perfect light weight fleece!  I bought my regular size (medium),  but could have gone up a size to wear more layers under it.

Honored Contributor

@Mombo1 

I just ordered two on Lands End, thanks 

@Mombo1 wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

Thanks all 

@I am still oxox    Have you tried Macy's?  They have a nice selection including Columbia, Karen Scott...etc.  I just pulled mine out today that I bought last year.   Great quality and prices are good.  

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@DrKelli 

Thanks do you have an item number thanks 

@DrKelli wrote:

The one that was a TSV by Cuddle Duds is a perfect light weight fleece!  I bought my regular size (medium),  but could have gone up a size to wear more layers under it.

Respected Contributor

A381706

I got the green camo and wear it in the early morning when I walk my dogs.  I will say that the sleeves are not the usual generous length that CD usually has.  This is another reason that I would also go up a size---unless of course, CD sleeves are too long on you, then stay your regular size.

Respected Contributor

columbia

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York