Frequent Contributor

Looking for a cute girly moto jacket in a light spring color...any suggestions??

Love these...but don't want to spend a lot of money on what will be a trendy piece in my wardrobe.

Seen some I like....200.00 to 300.00...or more. Too much.

Seen any worth looking at??

Thanks!

Karen

Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for a cute girly moto jacket in a light spring color...any suggestions??

In leather or a fabric?

Frequent Contributor

Re: Looking for a cute girly moto jacket in a light spring color...any suggestions??

Thinking leather...but I am open!!

Frequent Contributor

Wondering how we will ""BREATHE"" in these as the weather warms up though...Always thought of leather as a FALL option...they seem very light weight...the ones I have seen...but leather is still leather.

Honored Contributor

I found one option at Nordstrom Rack, but other than HSN's Iman TSV leather moto it's going to be hard to find one in leather at less than $200.

I think that this one is spring like, from Vince Camuto at 6pm.com.

Honored Contributor

Here is a knit one from Nic + Zoe (also at 6pm.com).

Honored Contributor

I have not seen any (due to the polarvortex here in NJ, it is finally warming up and now I have the flu. So it might be June by the time I get to the mall {#emotions_dlg.mad}

but you might want to try some of the "teenage" stores for a trendy item like that

or Marshall's or TJmaxx.

If I were looking I might look at fake leather to keep the costs down