Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for a cross-body bag for travel

@6pm.com- $50 or under + free shipping

LeSportsac- (there are different colors/patterns)

Enhance your wardrobe with the spacious and stylish deluxe everyday bag.

Made of nylon and coated nylon with canvas trim.

Dual top zip closures.

Single adjustable crossbody strap.

Front and rear exterior zip pockets.

Matching accessory bag included.

Flat bottom supports upright structure.

Interior lining with a back wall zip pocket.

Imported.

Measurements:

Bottom Width: 13 in

Depth: 5 in

Height: 10 in

Strap Length: 51 in

Strap Drop: 25 in

Weight: 13 oz

Add a classic touch to your look with this adorable hobo bag.

Made of nylon with canvas trim.

Adjustable crossbody strap.

Front and rear exterior zip pockets.

Matching accessory bag included.

Platform bottom.

Top zip closure.

Interior lining.

Imported.

Measurements:

Bottom Width: 12 in

Depth: 5 1/4 in

Height: 9 in

Strap Length: 50 in

Weight: 7 oz

Contributor

I would recommend the Travelon bag with item # F11699. I have this bag. It has a lot of room and different compartments to hold a lot. It will fit an iPad. The bag has RFID protection as well as being anti-theft with wire mesh lining. It also comes with an RFID protected wallet. It is a good size, not too big and not too small and I think it is stylish and a good value. The only thing I wish it had that it doesn't is a dedicated place to hold a water bottle with a mesh pouch to hold the bottle in place. You can still put a water bottle in it, it just may move around in the bag.
Esteemed Contributor

If u go to 6pm.com, type in nylon travel bags or brand name - whatever ur looking for. Prices are low.

Respected Contributor

I like Kipling. I have their Sherpa for under plane seat and their Defea as my purse. I also like Baggallini Sydney and Big Sydney.They are in gorgeous colors.EBay has great prices on Baggalini,Travelon,and Kipling.
Frequent Contributor

I love LeSportsac. They usually have them discounted at Nordstrom Rack stores.

I also like the Vera Bradley Crossbody bags. If you have a Vera Bradley outlet near you, you can pick one up for $20.

Trusted Contributor

I love Kipling. Macys often has great sales on them and that's when I add to my collection.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Vera Bradley's (original) Hipster style for a sizeable -- yet compact feeling crossbody. The Mini and Petite Hipsters may not hold enough for being out and about doing things on vacation.

Kipling, LeSportsac, and Travelon also have some styles in the size range of The Hipster. QVC only taps the surface of Travelon's styles. Google these and other brands to find retail sources to check them out. Macy's handbag department has a good selection of LeSportsac and Kipling, and there might be a Vera Bradley location in your local mall if you want to shop brick and mortar.

Honored Contributor

I have a Travelon I bought her that I like. You can find Baggalini @ TJMaxx but I don't think they are as big as Travelon

Respected Contributor

I recently bought 2 Travelon bags that were on a TSV, the quilted flap one. Good price, good RFID protection and great organization. Handles the dirt, weather and abuse that sometimes comes with travel as well as everyday! I use Baggalini as well but have found I like the padding in the Travelon bags better!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield