Honored Contributor

Looking for a Short White Dress

@lolakimono

I saw one early with a lace up in the front and now I can not find is boo, can you be of help many thanks

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for a Short White Dress

@lolakimono

Found it they do not use the term lace up , they use Lacing, I need this for white night at Club Med lol 

Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 11.25.28 AM.png

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Sleeveless or sleeves?

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

Thank you if you look above I found what I was looking for

@ECBG wrote:

Sleeveless or sleeves?

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxoxSo sorry.  

I have an unusual situation  between Q and my computer on windows 10 and our antivirus.

The only way I can see a picture after I sign in is to pull up the post and quote it.  At that click I can see pictures.  I lose the picture when I hit post. 

I'll be on the lookout for your dress.  That style should come in with the resort collections.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

Thanks the one I picked up must be a left over from Summer 2018 it is white French Terry by Susan Graver

@ECBG wrote:

@I am still oxoxSo sorry.  

I have an unusual situation  between Q and my computer on windows 10 and our antivirus.

The only way I can see a picture after I sign in is to pull up the post and quote it.  At that click I can see pictures.  I lose the picture when I hit post. 

I'll be on the lookout for your dress.  That style should come in with the resort collections.