Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for a Denim Jacket?

I love jean jackets--always have!

My last two were from INC (Macy's brand)  They are soooo comfortable--have a nice stretch.  There structured looking, but you can move in them.

@Annabellethecat66 ---wear a long(er) top underneath and leave the jacket opened.  You can even wear one with a dress (casual).

Honored Contributor

Looking for a Denim Jacket?

Surely, you jest ! LOL

Honored Contributor

I like the ones at the Gap.  They seem to run a little longer.  I have two shades of blue, a black and a white one.  

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007  That jacket is adorable.  Never under estimate Walmart.  You can find some really cute clothes there but you have to pick and choose.  I love their pajamas too.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have to add that I bought a really cute denim jacket from DC&Co. last year. It is longer and zips all the way up the front.  The shape is to the form of your body - so cute.  It only has side pockets.  But not the great price you paid.

Denim & Co. Stretch Denim Long Sleeve Zip Front Jean Jacket - A294084

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I have to add that I bought a really cute denim jacket from DC&Co. last year. It is longer and zips all the way up the front.  The shape is to the form of your body - so cute.  It only has side pockets.  But not the great price you paid.

Denim & Co. Stretch Denim Long Sleeve Zip Front Jean Jacket - A294084

@Katcat1   I think that D&C jacket looks great!  It looks very different from the regular denim jackets (especially with the zipper). So, it is worth paying extra for something unique.