Trusted Contributor

Re: Looking for Wedding Attire

@Denise in PA

How about something like this?

A87A56BB-312831E92DC29A.jpeg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Denise in PA  business casual is pretty casual.  How about a pair of really nice slacks and a cream color blouse and a nice cardigan. (like one of those longer ones they are showing today).  I think that would be appropriate.  You could also wear earrings and possibly a one chain necklace.  Are they actually asking for you to wear any of those 3 colors?  If so, that is weird.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

How about a Linea lace top ( a302605) in black or white and a pair of white or black pants? If you want color,you could always add a colored cami or tank under the top.  Your accessories can pick up on whatever color the tank/cami is or you can go pearls or silver. Have fun at the wedding!

Super Contributor

@lolakimonowrote:

@Denise in PA

On sale for $53+ at Nordstrom, in size M.

GREAT dress!!! I also LOVE the shoes!!!

Honored Contributor

I think daytime weddings are tricky and harder to shop for! I just got an email from Nordstrom specifically about wedding guest attire so having seen this thread I checked it out and I found something I really like! LOL but you may also 5594049  keep in mind it will be more modest on a fairer complexion

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoowrote:

I think daytime weddings are tricky and harder to shop for! I just got an email from Nordstrom specifically about wedding guest attire so having seen this thread I checked it out and I found something I really like! LOL but you may also 5594049  keep in mind it will be more modest on a fairer complexion

@Andreatoo

Here is the dress-

Main Image - Ever New Floral Lace Ruffle Sleeve Dress

Main Image - Ever New Floral Lace Ruffle Sleeve Dress

Regular Contributor

Thank you for all the responses.  I got a ivory lace skirt that looks great - now to find a top that goes with it.  It shouldn't be that difficult.  I have a few options and need to narrow down the choices.

Thanks again.

Contributor

I have an end of the month May wedding; I had gotten a lace blue dress to wear and thought gosh won't wear this again so I purchased the black/white polka dot jumpsuit from Vince on QVC perfect to wear for the wedding and also will wear a yellow cardigan to pop the color with it; the jumpsuit on QVC you actually can roll the waist up for a blouson style and it is so cute let alone wear for other occassions - perfect! Just a suggestion depends on dress or jumpsuit I looked on line and is perfectly acceptable for a wedding - you won't be judged on what you wear it is the bride and grooms day!

Honored Contributor

@Denise in PAwrote:

Thank you for all the responses.  I got a ivory lace skirt that looks great - now to find a top that goes with it.  It shouldn't be that difficult.  I have a few options and need to narrow down the choices.

Thanks again.

@Denise in PA

Sounds lovely. What kind of tops do you like? Do you wear sleeveless? Do you prefer a full length sleeve? I'm sure we can help you find something to go with an ivory lace skirt