Trusted Contributor

Looking for V neck form fitting warm tops that are longer (couple inches past hip)

Thanks!

Contributor

Re: Looking for V neck form fitting warm tops that are longer (couple inches past hip)

skinnytees.com.....25% off til 12/5 ------ BFCM14-----Love the long sleeve crew under scrubs!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Looking for V neck form fitting warm tops that are longer (couple inches past hip)

On 11/26/2014 DivaNurse said:

skinnytees.com.....25% off til 12/5 ------ BFCM14-----Love the long sleeve crew under scrubs!

I like those, thanks DivaNurse!

Trusted Contributor

anyone else?

Frequent Contributor

If you mean a top to wear under your clothes Cosco has a top called 32 degrees heat-perfect under your clothes

Trusted Contributor

Yes, to wear under clothes, vests, or by themselves....all my tops are short

I want the length to reach almost the female area down there, get my drift LOL

Honored Contributor

Look in the ""junior"" department.......the tops are longer and leaner

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

Check out LandsEnd ... thermaskin tops and silk pointelle tops. Various styles. Perfect for layering under anything.

They also have bottoms.

Esteemed Contributor

Jockey. As an underwear company they make exceptional tees and tanks for layering. They are in various fabrics and a few are classified as shaping. For winter, the thermals are great.

Honored Contributor

Fila sport tee (Kohl's)-

Sonoma-

Marika-