Trusted Contributor

@Pecky Dying to know how the beautiful blue cardigan from Soft Surroundings turned out.  Been watching for your post as you said you would let us know after Christmas.  2EM93.jpg

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153 Hello & Happy New Year!! It is absolutely gorgeous!! The length and fit are perfect.  I am glad I went with the petite.  The quality is excellent.  I wore it Christmas and got many compliments.  Are you going to order it?

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@crawford5153 Hello & Happy New Year!! It is absolutely gorgeous!! The length and fit are perfect.  I am glad I went with the petite.  The quality is excellent.  I wore it Christmas and got many compliments.  Are you going to order it?

Wow Pecky, very happy for you Heart The only way I can find it on their website now is to go to the Holiday book onine from I believe November.  I was "waiting" to see your exact thoughts on the cardigan and am glad you replied.  I ordered the gray duster but did not care for the way it fit so returned.  

I will go and order it and if it does not look good on me can always return.  We always have that option.

I can only IMAGINE the compliments you got as it is so unique.

Thanks for responding and letting me now.  It would be nice to wear to a New Year's Eve party; don't you  think?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Looking for Mrs Pecky

[ Edited ]

Oh, Pecky I forgot to say Happy New Year's.  Do you have plans for tonight or jsmileywink:just chilling at home?

One more thing, what top and bottom did you wear with the cardigan?

Honored Contributor

How GORGEOUS 💗

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Hi @crawford5153 and @Pecky , Good to hear that the cardigan turned out to be a great purchase and that you love it @Pecky I returned the gray velvet duster , Dec.4th and still no refund.One of those situations where the  package is transferred to an agent, and they no longer show tracking. Did you receive a refund on your return yet @crawford5153 ?

Best wishes for a Happy New Year all !

Trusted Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

Hi @crawford5153 and @Pecky , Good to hear that the cardigan turned out to be a great purchase and that you love it @Pecky I returned the gray velvet duster , Dec.4th and still no refund.One of those situations where the  package is transferred to an agent, and they no longer show tracking. Did you receive a refund on your return yet @crawford5153 ?

I sent mine back around Dec. 22 and no refund yet.  Tracking is not being updated as it should be so do not know what is up with that. If I were you I would give them a call and tell them what happened.  See what they can do; keep us updated.

Trusted Contributor

@crawford5153 wrote:

@Azcowgirl wrote:

I sent mine back around Dec. 22 and no refund yet.  Tracking is not being updated as it should be so do not know what is up with that. If I were you I would give them a call and tell them what happened.  See what they can do; keep us updated.

Happy New Year !

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153 wrote:

Oh, Pecky I forgot to say Happy New Year's.  Do you have plans for tonight or jsmileywink:just chilling at home?

One more thing, what top and bottom did you wear with the cardigan?

@crawford5153Happy New Year!!  I am sorry it took me awhile to respond.  We went to my brother & sister in laws for a small get together and spent the night.  I wore it there with a pair of navy velour leggings and a cream tank with little bit of sparkle to it and a pair of LaAriste boots.  I can't wait to hear what you think about it.  

Respected Contributor

@crawford5153 wrote:

@Azcowgirl wrote:

Update....I contacted Soft Surroundings yesterday for the second time and they finally refunded me exactly one month after I returned .