Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono

My store has the stripe version, but the plaid (my favorite) is not available. I will be sure to ask. Last summer I found a linen short sleeve blouse but didn't want to pay $98 for it. Then I remembered they comped me a 20% off coupon for an error they made. I went back a few days later and the blouses were nowhere to be found. I was insistent and they eventually found the item in question in their backroom! So maybe it just isn't on the floor yet.

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono

Reporting my findings...

After the football game yesterday I suggested we go to Anthropologie since I have Mahjong today and new glasses fittings on Tuesday. The upside was after we left we stopped in a fairly new to us ItalianIrestaurant where the regulars were hosting a congratulatory get together in the bar  for a couple who recently married. Just a little tired this am......😣

We found the Field Flower sweater coats to be soft and not at all scratchy. I know that can be subjective, but we compared this brand to all the others in the store and it really was the softest. If I were you I would either have the store order for you (with free shipping) or do what I do--plead with the phone rep for free shipping.😆

As I said in another post my store has the Candy Cane stripe, but was told they don't get any advance notice on when shipments will be arriving. So I could not see the red/camel plaid. They did have this plaid and was surprised that I found the colors pleasing. Even my husband said he isn't usually a fan of fall colors, but liked this one.

4114318690011_014_b.jpeg

Let us know if you order and what you think!

Honored Contributor

Sundance Catalog-

Honored Contributor

Cupcakes & Cashmere-

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Ruby Rd. Open Front Luster Chenille Cardigan

Honored Contributor

Ruby Rd. Funnel Neck Chenille Metallic Stripe Sweater