Honored Contributor

RD Style at South Moon Under-

Image result for RD STYLE Pointelle Chenille Pullover Sweater

Image result for RD STYLE Pointelle Chenille Pullover Sweater

Respected Contributor

Anthony at HSN had a chenille TS cardigan about a week or so ago that is still available.  He also has a beret and scarf set that is about $35.  I didn't buy the sweater but was thinking about the scarf set.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Anthony at HSN had a chenille TS cardigan about a week or so ago that is still available.  He also has a beret and scarf set that is about $35.  I didn't buy the sweater but was thinking about the scarf set.  

@Roni18 Here are his items.

Antthony "Timeless Textures" Chenille Cardigan

Antthony "Timeless Textures" Chenille Scarf and Beret

Honored Contributor

Slide View: 3: Splendid Chenille Hoodie

Honored Contributor

Slide View: 4: Chenille Pullover

Honored Contributor

A chenille BLAZER!

Slide View: 3: Printed Chenille Jacket

Honored Contributor

@willdob3  Just like you I LOVE CHENILLE!!!  I always have. I've had some great chenille sweaters even in high school I can remember. Years ago I bought a navy tunic type sweater here, rolled neckline, long sleeves. Absolutley loved it, loved to wear it with a short jeans skirt - wore this outfit to death! I literally wore this sweater so oft I wore it out!!! Have never found one like it since.

Not all chenille is make equal either, some is a very thin yarn.  I found 2 really nice chellie crewneck sweaters at Marshall's one grey and one raspberry, both nice shades. Can't wait to wear them!

Esteemed Contributor

I am not usually a chenille lover--it is often too loosley woven and doesn't hug my body. This hoodie however looks to be a higher quality tight knit and is worthy of a trip to Anthropologie!

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz

May I ask you to do some personal shopping for me? Cat Very HappyHeart

When you go to Anthropologie, can you feel these and tell me about the level of scratchiness?  They are both boiled wool, but some people think they are "soft."

I can't wear wool against my skin, but sometimes wool (even with a barrier) is so scratchy that it "pokes" through, if you know what I mean.  

Slide View: 4: Candycane Sweater Coat

Slide View: 3: Hooded Plaid Sweater Coat

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@magicmoodz

May I ask you to do some personal shopping for me? Cat Very HappyHeart

When you go to Anthropologie, can you feel these and tell me about the level of scratchiness?  They are both boiled wool, but some people think they are "soft."

I can't wear wool against my skin, but sometimes wool (even with a barrier) is so scratchy that it "pokes" through, if you know what I mean.  

Slide View: 4: Candycane Sweater Coat

Slide View: 3: Hooded Plaid Sweater Coat

@lolakimono

Of course I will! I'm going to look online to see if they are available at my A and if so I will be sure to stop in, gather my findings and get back to you. It's the very least I can do for all the help you have given me over the years!