Respected Contributor

Re: Looking At Clothing On The Home Page......

It totally depends. There are so many variations of pink and peach. I find peach generally more universally flattering, but I prefer pink only if it has beige undertones like blush. I cannot wear pastels or blue-ish tints of pink.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

I've been scooping up this soft peach a lot recently, not sure why. I love this color nmore than pink unless the pink is a very soft shade. I've also been really scooping up a lot of basic white short sleeve tees too. 

Since Cameron SIlver with Halston is no longer here, I fell in love with his long & short sleeve tops. I have tons but I've been in big time search for more anywhere I can find them. I've been really successful too. Found some colors I've never seen before too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

I love them both.  Depends on my mood and the time of the year, which I might choose to wear.

Same with flowers in the garden.  Right now my orange pansies are clashing with the pink azaleas but they're both still beautiful.

How do you know what "season" you are, @ECBG ?  I never have had that analysis done.

@Sweetbay magnolia 

I had my season identified at our best salon here in the '80's.  Because I am a light olive that only shows with the colors from another season, they used me as a model.

I am/was a true ashe blonde with deep green eyes with a gray rim.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Depends on the shade of pink - but generally pink is a better color for me.