Esteemed Contributor

Re: Looking At Clothing On The Home Page......

Peach.....but don't really do either in clothing.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Pink for me.  I am very fair.  Peach is a no here.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG 

As a Spring, I can wear both.  Warm pinks and all shades of peach.  They both give some color to my pale complexion.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

I love them both.  Depends on my mood and the time of the year, which I might choose to wear.

Same with flowers in the garden.  Right now my orange pansies are clashing with the pink azaleas but they're both still beautiful.

How do you know what "season" you are, @ECBG ?  I never have had that analysis done.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

I never see Q's home page because I have the fashion forum marked as a favorite place.  I love and can wear either one, peach or pink.   I wear a whole lot more pink, tho.  

BTW, I saw a news story this morning about the 2021 Colors of the Year.  All are ashy pastels.  I think they're all gorgeous, but some of the anti-pastel ladies here won't like them.  I'm glad to see these colors are already in my closet!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe -- years ago, I painted our bedroom peach with French blue and ivory accents.  I thought it was beauuuutiful and relaxing.  My husband didn't (some people don't have any taste!)   

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Both.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

While both are pretty, I'm not really a fan of either color for me. 

If I had to choose between the two it would probably be a pink...but it would have to be a deep or raspberry shade.  I much prefer to wear jewel tones.

Esteemed Contributor

I am a Winter. Light skin tone, dark brown hair.

Pink all the way. I cannot ever do anything (clothing, nail color, lip color, even home decor) in peach. Ever.

Super Contributor

Pink would the only color out of the two that would look good on me.  I cannot wear peach and look alive.  Just doesn't work for me.