Valued Contributor

Lookin for Jean jacket that Nancy is wearing in Isaac Mizrahi Today Special sweater

Love that jacket....if anyone can identify for me, greatly appreciate it.  I did look under his jean jackets and could not find.

Valued Contributor

Re: Lookin for Jean jacket that Nancy is wearing in Isaac Mizrahi Today Special sweater

That really IS a cute jacket!  I looked around and couldn't find it.  I thought maybe LOGO or Joan Rivers, but no.  Probably not a QVC item.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Lookin for Jean jacket that Nancy is wearing in Isaac Mizrahi Today Special sweater

@tampalady.  Some of our fashion sleuths might have been able to find it if you'd snapped a picture of it on your TV.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Sorry, I just thought everyone could go to cardigan and see Nancy on there.  I do not know how to set that up.

Frequent Contributor

6850B0E3-166E-4870-8080-8A5E4FE71515.png

Frequent Contributor

@lolakimono or anyone, would you be able to identify the denim jacket Nancy is wearing in the picture I just posted? It is really cute!

Honored Contributor

@PugdogMom 

from the picture posted it looks to be french terry. That may help in the search...

Regular Contributor

It looks like a Peace Love World jacket to me.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Thank you all, for trying to help find the jacket.  I have given up, not meant to be.

Honored Contributor

@tampalady 

I took a look, but I don't see anything exactly like it.

Here are some similar options that you might like.

@ Lulu's-"PYT Light Wash Denim Jacket" by Sage the Label

PYT Light Wash Denim Jacket

@indiefashionboutique. com

Magnoiia Boutique-"Sweatshirt Hooded Denim Jacket-  Medium Wash"

@Forever21 - "Acid Washed Denim Jacket"

Acid Washed Denim Jacket, image 1

"Acid Washed Denim Jacket"

Acid Wash Denim Moto Jacket, image 1