Esteemed Contributor

Re: Longer Dresses…..PLEASE!

Totally want my knees covered!

Honored Contributor

I'm no longer crazy about wearing short-short dresses, either. What was I thinking, way back when? My gosh! Anyway, just a few inches longer length dresses would be nice. And petite length options for the petite gals, too. So everyone will be happy. Smile

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Actually, they could offer Tall and Petite lengths. I'm guessing that most of us would choose the Tall, which will probably be just about perfect for us non-tall-tall gals. Does that make sense?

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Regular Contributor

For the past couple of years it has all been maxi or the above knee length. How many maxi dresses does anyone need? I like them but frankly I am not used to moving with all that length of material and will not buy and more of these. And I do not see woman wearing them. So are they just mostly for home or beach?

And for regular dresses, I think many women are glad to see dresses as an option but I totally agree...I will not wear a dress that does not cover my knees. I am 5'9" It just makes me cringe when these designers who seem to typically 5'4"-5'6" keep saying their dresses are the perfect length...for them! Last year I remembered a label I used to buy years ago called Jessica Howard. I searched and found they are still around. This line has a fair number of dresses in the "tea length"...well below the knee (regular and plus sizes). I bought several from Macy's but they do not carry in their stores (although you can return to a store).

Valued Contributor

I agree! I am 5'8"" and a size 6 but I am 65 years old and no one needs to see my knees!!!! Tall sizes would definitely be welcomed. I emailed Shawn and suggested that Isaac make his pants in tall sizes too.