Not applicable

Not everyone loves how their knees look!! Isaac's short dresses that hit at or above the knee are ons I cannot buy even though I might love the design or pattern of the dress. Please, please consider making dresses that are below the knee. Like mid-calf!

I am 5'8" and the most recent dresses offered, like the lace TSV, is wayyy too short for me.

Regular Contributor

Re: Longer Dresses…..PLEASE!

I agree. I'm weary of the either/or of the overwhelming, hot (literally) maxi length and the above the knee hems. Here's hoping for a trend back to midi a-line and semi-full skirts! I also do not like the straight midi which looks like it's just begging to be hemmed. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I agree. A flowing or even straight mid calf length has been a timeless piece of a woman's wardrobe. It's extremely flattering whether with boots in the fall/winter, or with an espadrille or sandals in the summer.

I'm only 5'3 and I'd have to chop a foot off of some of those maxi's!

Regular Contributor

On 4/7/2015 Amazinggrace2 said:

I agree. A flowing or even straight mid calf length has been a timeless piece of a woman's wardrobe. It's extremely flattering whether with boots in the fall/winter, or with an espadrille or sandals in the summer.

I'm only 5'3 and I'd have to chop a foot off of some of those maxi's!

If you like maxi's you might try One World. I am barely 5'2" and have found most of those are the right length (even with flip flops) with no hemming. I have actually wondered how taller women wear them.

Honored Contributor

molisa, I am a One World fan and was afraid to order the maxi because of the length, they even look long on the models and hosts.

Valued Contributor

I am plus size and I need many of the dresses here to be at least 2 inches longer, when you sit down your dress rises up so I don't buy any dresses that are shorter than 40 - 43 inches long just to ensure that when I sit down, if I have on spanx it does not show. That is why I did not buy Isaac's lace TSV it was too short and I'm 5'7.

Regular Contributor

On 4/7/2015 baker said:

molisa, I am a One World fan and was afraid to order the maxi because of the length, they even look long on the models and hosts.

This was two summers ago when then-ShopHQ had one for a Today's Value. I bought one and two others different styles of this brand. I figured I would have to have them altered but all three fit perfectly in length. Over the last few years they may have made them longer, but at that time they were not, and these were not a "petite" length.

Super Contributor

I agree! Mid calf dresses and skirts are perfect...especially for summer.

I would be more likely to buy ones that were normal solid colors, not huge platter-sized flowers, or odd geometric designs and plenty of stretch.

Contributor

I only have three Isaac dresses. I would buy more in a minute but I need them to be about 40"" in length. I don't like them to be too far above my knee because I am 54 and just not comfortable with the shorter length.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't mind if the length hits above the knee, but so many dresses are now mid-thigh or higher. IM makes some lovely dresses, but I haven't ordered because of the length. I'd love for him to offer more knee lengths.