Respected Contributor

Is anyone else loving the long, sleeveless, gauze dresses at Ross for $8.99?  I grabbed 6 and love, love, love them  in the hot Texas weather.  They are very vibrant, flowing and ultra comfy.

Ck it out.  They go fast and I saw a couple the other day.  They are in the One Size section (at least in the store I shop).  Grabbed two more.

Easy care -wash and hang dry.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

@pommom  Ross - pls elaborate, need a little more info for this.  THX!

Super Contributor

Thanks.  I have seen Ross mentoned on these boards as well as Belk's.  I will check them out on line.  There are none near me in NJ.

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD

Pink - what info is it that you need?  Store?  Item?  Will do my best to help.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

@pommom  I'm good - found it online. Thx

Honored Contributor

We don't have Ross where I live, but I have gone to their stores in woth  Florida, esp. on senior discount day which I think was on Tuesdays.  I have a couple of the very dresses the OP is talking about.  I bought very colorful ones but there was a huge variety (and as I senior I got 15% off teh low price).   The quality of Ross clothing is very cheap, but it's all cute enough as long as you realize that due to the quality it won't last for a very long time.   

I have found great deals there on their name brand shoes such as Skechers and on their handbags - having similar assortments to what is at TJ Maxx.  I find the quality Ross clothing inferior to what is at TJM and Mashalls, but again, it's cute and if you don't need it to las a lont time, it's fine.  I've been happy with my dresses that the OP is talking about.

Honored Contributor

When I used to live in a hot climate I loved cotton gauze maxi's for around the house.  So much cooler than poly anything!