Honored Contributor

Tired of staying just one step ahead of the law?

Assume the position in style with this Anthropolgie flowered turtle neck!

Havarra Floral Turtleneck

Woman LOL

I was perusing the different online/catalog sources you all posted in that thread when I came across this picture. Just struck me as really bizarre!

I suppose we could post unusual and funny modeling shots but I don't believe I've seen anything quite like this!

Honored Contributor

Re: Long day of robbing banks?

What is going on there?  LOL

Here is the infamous "thigh-gap" debacle from Target.  They ultimately apologized for their horrendous photoshop job.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo@Lipstickdiva

Thanks for the laff! Just goes to show that not everything we see is "real!"

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

LOL LOL LOL

Honored Contributor

@LTT1@Lipstickdiva

I over think things so naturally I'm imagining the photo shoot and wondering how in the world she ended up in that position?!

"you're smliing, you're laughing..oops... now you're in trouble!'

lol

'hey watch this! I can bring my arms around to the front without taking my hands apart!'

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Here is the infamous "thigh-gap" debacle from Target.  They ultimately apologized for their horrendous photoshop job.  LOL

The belly button is kind of amusing too, in an "eyeball in the middle of your stomach" kind of way.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon

Its so gross now that you mentioned it!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

The belly button is kind of amusing too, in an "eyeball in the middle of your stomach" kind of way.

I was thinking at least they left her belly button and didn't photoshop it out but maybe they should have.  LOL 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Tired of staying just one step ahead of the law?

Assume the position in style with this Anthropolgie flowered turtle neck!

Havarra Floral Turtleneck

Woman LOL

I was perusing the different online/catalog sources you all posted in that thread when I came across this picture. Just struck me as really bizarre!

I suppose we could post unusual and funny modeling shots but I don't believe I've seen anything quite like this!

Um, I think she might be requesting bondage.

The effect of that book I can't remember the name of.   Seems like lots of fashion photos I've seen have given a big nod to it. 

Plus all of those chokers..........

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Whoa...."long day of robbing banks" and "staying one step ahead of the law?" What's going on here? I don't find this funny at all. I worked at banks for many years and can assure you that being the victim of a bank robbery is not a laughing matter, nor is it a funny marketing ploy. And what's with the "pose" of the model? I suppose if you're going to be arrested you're supposed to look stylish? This ad misses the mark - big time. And please - don't tell me to lighten up.