Honored Contributor

Yep! This Hawaiian sun can be brutal. That's better than sunscreen.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Absolutely!  I love it!  Don't have to wear a suit and a rash guard or a suit and a wetsuit top.....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

I'd wear that.  Currently, I wear Lands End long sleeve rash guards over my suits.  I go boating and swimming almost everyday from May to October and I am super fair and burn.

I wear long sleeves all summer long like most people who live in the tropics.  It's better to cover up than to use chemicals on your skin.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac  I am not surprised you have a couple of these.  I say this in the most flattering way - you are hip, chic and fly :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Gardengal55 wrote:

I think I like.....am also fair-skinned and tan very slowly.  Have lots of freckles and usually wear 70-100spf at the beach just to get some color without burning.  Married into an Italian family so you can imagine how they all tan!  I know they would laugh at me if I wore that....but even at 61 I don't have any wrinkles! 

I am Italian and I am fair and burn.  I always cover up in the sun.  I have nice skin with no wrinkles skin too.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama

283917.gif

TY Languages.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I like it, it looks very surfer chic.

Plus my arms are flabby so if I actually put on a swimsuit I would like this. With shorts over it too.

I was just looking at the Lands End shirts with the SPF, I've been wanting to try one for years.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Trusted Contributor

I like this, especially if you really swim, nothing falling out or straps coming down. Would be really good for divers.  I will wait until this becomes more main stream.

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono, these are the types of swimsuits used for diving and heavy water activity.  This is not a new trend.  There is a brand called Rash Guard or something that sells this type of swimwear.  Sometimes they are short sleeved too.  Most of it looks like its for professionals.

*Call Tyrone*
Trusted Contributor
I like it...I think it would be good for those wanting to avoid sun as much as possible. I also think medications say to avoid sun sometimes and this could possibly help with that.