Honored Contributor

from O'Neill-

Any takers?

Esteemed Contributor

yup...if it had long pants, too!!!  my bathing suit days are officially over!!

Honored Contributor

Yes, I raise my hand!  Wouldn't mind seeing this becoming a trend.  Seriously.  Maybe with an ever so slight boy short feature.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I'm fair skinned and like the coverage.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

This looks like the leotards we wore in modern dance class back in the 60s. (minus the flowers)

Honored Contributor

To me, this looks like a bodysuit from the '70s-- the kind that had a snap crotch. It was worn with hip-hugger bell bottom jeans, a wide leather belt, and platform boots with chunky heels. 

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

I had a pool at my previous house, and I'd probably wear that for evening swims when the water was cooler without the the warmth of direct sunshine.  However, I probably wouldn't wear it during the day when the temps were around 100.

Honored Contributor

Where I swim there are a lot of people who can't be or don't want to be exposed to the sun so they wear long sleeve swim shirts. This just does it all in one piece.

Regular Contributor

I think I like.....am also fair-skinned and tan very slowly.  Have lots of freckles and usually wear 70-100spf at the beach just to get some color without burning.  Married into an Italian family so you can imagine how they all tan!  I know they would laugh at me if I wore that....but even at 61 I don't have any wrinkles! 

Esteemed Contributor

I really like this and have been looking for a pretty long-sleeved swim suit.  Quite a few women at the Y wear this style but they suits are very plain with just one color and no decoration.  Mostly young women wearing this style at the Y.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!