Respected Contributor

@Texasmouse This is a long time coming. Thank you for your suggestion to buy the tees at the Gap. I bought 10 tees. Some to wear and some to put away. The white tees always look dingy after awhile. Have a great Holiday Season to you and your family and again, thanks.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@Coquille

Glad you were able to find some. I hope you enjoy them. Thank you for your kind wishes. I wish the same for you and yours this holiday season as well!

Honored Contributor

I got 3 very nice ones from Joan Rivers. They are called wardrobe builders and have a lot of spandex in them

They sort of feel like chamois. She has 3 colors blush, black ,and blue.

I have  some from Isaac and also C Wonder. All of them are nicely made , true to size ,and they wash well

Occasional Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:

I also prefer long sleeves......in the summer, I just roll them up to 3/4.  You might try LL Bean or Lands End......I haven't looked this fall, but they usually have a lot of the basics!!

Best place for long-sleeved t-shirts - The Gap.  I can't tell you how many I have and love - all bought on sale.

Occasional Contributor

I love LS crew tshirts also.  Discovered cuddle duds on Q.  I then bought a few at Kohls during Friends and Family for about $7 each.  Such a deal.  Worn several times, wash like a dream in the washer/dry flat.  Lands End has always been my go to.  

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I'm a fan of the Nikibiki long sleeve crews. They have the same material as the Skinnytees so they give me smoothing and warmth. They are very long, too, enough to pull down over my tush and stays put.  I just picked up this one in a color called 'Ivy Green'. 

download.jpg

@SilleeMee, I’m going to try these.  I wear a Skinnytee every day. Originally for warmth when I wasn’t feeling well, but now I just like the tight feeling. 

Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

I have always worn LS, tight, crew neck t shirts (cotton/spandex) all through the Fall and Winter. I am now left with two. I have been shopping all over the malls, all over the web and I have even been looking into men's t shirts. I use to be able to buy them from TJ Maxx, Boltons, Marshall's etc.. Either it's too early or I am just not seeing them. Any suggestions? Thanks.

@CoquilleI’ve worn Land’s End l/s shaped fit tees for years. I have crews and scoop neck. They’re a cotton/modal/spandex blend, so fit closely under sweaters, cardigans, jackets, etc. They do have a reg. fit. Make sure it’s the “shaped fit”.

Super Contributor

The best TShirts I have are from JJIll. Many are made in India with a higher quality cotton. They wash well and last for years. My sister feels the same way and she has worked in fashion and interior design. They have great sales.

Floral Pillow
Respected Contributor

I live near an Eddie Bauer outlet. This i fall they had lots of long sleeve tee shirts in great colors  for $9.99 I  wouldn't call them tight but they are not sloppy big. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Coquille wrote:

I have always worn LS, tight, crew neck t shirts (cotton/spandex) all through the Fall and Winter. I am now left with two. I have been shopping all over the malls, all over the web and I have even been looking into men's t shirts. I use to be able to buy them from TJ Maxx, Boltons, Marshall's etc.. Either it's too early or I am just not seeing them. Any suggestions? Thanks.

@CoquilleI’ve worn Land’s End l/s shaped fit tees for years. I have crews and scoop neck. They’re a cotton/modal/spandex blend, so fit closely under sweaters, cardigans, jackets, etc. They do have a reg. fit. Make sure it’s the “shaped fit”.

@Shanus Thanks. I found great LS Tees at The Gap and on sale, last year.! I also purchased some LS Tees from Chicos last year. They're a different fabric but nonetheless also a great fit. I wear them all through the Fall and Winter so, I will check out Land's End. I can never have enough white or Ivory Tees. Thanks. Have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy and Healthy New Year! .🎉

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.