Respected Contributor

I have always worn LS, tight, crew neck t shirts (cotton/spandex) all through the Fall and Winter. I am now left with two. I have been shopping all over the malls, all over the web and I have even been looking into men's t shirts. I use to be able to buy them from TJ Maxx, Boltons, Marshall's etc.. Either it's too early or I am just not seeing them. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

I also prefer long sleeves......in the summer, I just roll them up to 3/4.  You might try LL Bean or Lands End......I haven't looked this fall, but they usually have a lot of the basics!!

Respected Contributor

I agree .. LL Bean or Land's End .. How about Talbots ... I have

bought some there ... but had to have the sleeves shortend...

This is the style I prefer also ... long sleeve .. though i do push

them up always and crew neck ...

I thought Isaac had one ....

Respected Contributor

Target Merona has a long sleeve cotton modal spandex shirt. I love them. I’m over the beefy all cotton t’s. I like a fitted t shirt under sweaters. An extra layer for Chicago winters. They are $10 full price. I’ve always bought on sale 

Honored Contributor

Re: Long Sleeve T Shirts

[ Edited ]

I'm a fan of the Nikibiki long sleeve crews. They have the same material as the Skinnytees so they give me smoothing and warmth. They are very long, too, enough to pull down over my tush and stays put.  I just picked up this one in a color called 'Ivy Green'. 

download.jpg

Another brand I like to wear is Under Armour. Fabric is top-notch athletic type. 

Honored Contributor

Long sleeved tees are half price at Loft right now.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@Coquille

Gap has some on sale right now.

Esteemed Contributor

Eddie Bauer and Lands End have great long sleeve tees.

Respected Contributor

THANKS EVERYONE, I'll definitely look into your suggestions. I just found the T's I have on Amazon but I would prefer to check out some of your suggestions. I knew I could count on all of you.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor