Re: Lola's Catalogue Picks for Spring

Elizabetta-

@SoX

Heart this! 

Super Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Love Always dress, in two colors-

GORGEOUS dresses! I LOVE both of them!!!!

Super Contributor

Frequent Contributor

I see you always post tons of pictures , reply to tons of request and probably pry on being the fashionista , but let's see what you're wearing or buying or even like ! When do you have the time being on forums so much ? Or is it you are sitting in your sweats and telling others what's in or not or what's hot ! Jmo ! 

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I received a few catalogues and thought I would share a few of my favorites (not that I'm buying!).

Sundance Catalog- 

Beatrice Dress- I like this for those summer wedding events.  

This one looks like either a nightgown or maternity dress to me. I'll pass. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Love Always dress, in two colors-

I do like this one in the peachy/pink color. The green wouldn't be a good look on me. Not really my style though. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

@miamia101 wrote:

I see you always post tons of pictures , reply to tons of request and probably pry on being the fashionista , but let's see what you're wearing or buying or even like ! When do you have the time being on forums so much ? Or is it you are sitting in your sweats and telling others what's in or not or what's hot ! Jmo ! 

@miamia101

I'm not sure if you're joking, but I'll take time to answer your questions anyway. Cat Indifferent

For two years I posted daily pictures of what I wore.  You must have missed those long running threads.

Currently I have a thread where I post what I have worn that day using a fashion app that I found in the app store.  You can find it here:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/Wardrobe-Apps-Outfit-Creators-Archival-Properties/m-p/4561995#M...

I post things that I think are interesting or worth sharing.  That is what keeps a discussion board moving.  If you enjoy my posts, feel free to heart them. Cat Very Happy If you don't, feel free to pass my threads on by.  Cat Indifferent

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Fit & Flare at LE-

I've tried this one on, at it does NOT look anything at all like this on a real person. The petite was too short all over and the regular was too long. Also, unless you're very small busted and have a very flat tummy, you'll look like you're several months pregnant and falling out of the top of the dress. 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@miamia101 wrote:

@miamia101

I'm not sure if you're joking, but I'll take time to answer your questions anyway. Cat Indifferent

For two years I posted daily pictures of what I wore.  You must have missed those long running threads.

Currently I have a thread where I post what I have worn that day using a fashion app that I found in the app store.  You can find it here:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/Wardrobe-Apps-Outfit-Creators-Archival-Properties/m-p/4561995#M...

I post things that I think are interesting or worth sharing.  That is what keeps a discussion board moving.  If you enjoy my posts, feel free to heart them. Cat Very Happy If you don't, feel free to pass my threads on by.  Cat Indifferent

Well said, @lolakimono

Too bad this poster doesn't grasp that you don't tell us what's hot, you show us what's out there, whether in fashion or home decor, and let us decide for ourselves.  And by doing so, as you said, you stimulate some fascinating discussions.  Once in a while you indicate your own preferences, but I've never seen you say that anything that you like is the absolute be-all and end-all for anyone else.  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Elizabetta-

@SoX

Heart this! 

I love this!  Only $138 for this pure silk, made in Italy on the shores of Lake Como, HUGE wrap.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.