Honored Contributor

Lola and ladies, a question please...

In regard to scoop neck, long sleeve, no rib, at least (0% cotton) tees, which source is higher quality? (As well as other clothes). LL Bean or Land's End?  

The tee I loved last year from Liz Claiborne isn't offered with sizes and colors this year.  I'm having a hard time finding them and my store doesn't carry what I want, esp since Jones New York has closed its doors!

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Lola and ladies, a question please...

@ECBG

Both BF and I shop both places, and we feel that the quality in recent years has been much better from L.L. Bean than from Land's End.  Of course, one thing that L.L. Bean does not do as well is a selection of petites, if that is a concern. Even in the smaller sizes, for me, the sleeves are still too long if I don't get petites.  If you find T-shirts from the Signature line, they are sized more like brick and mortar sizing, if that's a consideration.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lola and ladies, a question please...

I love the long sleeve tees I got last year from LL Bean.  ♥️

For me, Lands End is hit or miss in terms of sizing.  Some size 10/mediums fit loosely on me while others in same size are too tight.  I have several LE pieces in my wardrobe, but I had to do some returns in order to get the right size.