Contributor

Ijust my opinion but Logo has the same style, uneven hem and baggy.

Honored Contributor

Not a fan either--weird pattern/color combos and the layer upon layer upon layer of-----stuff. and the TSV today is awful----IMO, of course

Valued Contributor

Do not like that style at all, I know she has some nice pants but can't stand the cut off raggedy lacy bottoms uneven hemline. Must be popular with others though since she continues to sell them

Honored Contributor

There are plenty of other options

Esteemed Contributor

I think the TSV even makes Amy look like she weighs 10 lbs more..

Trusted Contributor

I am not a fan of uneven or sharkbite hems.  I thought that they had gone out of style.

Respected Contributor

Horrible top.  That style needs to be retired just like the cold-shoulder look!!  Enough!

Respected Contributor

Yes, it is just an opinion.

In my opinion, LOGO is loose, flowing, comfortable and stylish.

I think her clothes fit me very well, and I always look good and feel great.

I have lots of LOGO tops and I wear them the most in the Spring, Summer and Fall.

Lori is a master at designing prints and mixing colors.

Not every item is a homerun, but she has been very successful in her career, so she must have a vast appeal.

Respected Contributor

I have found I like the Isaac Mizrahi Pima cotton tops better. I have a bunch of Logo but it doesn't take long for them to look like dishrags, the fabric is so thin and wrinkles so easy.

Also a lot of logo tops are simply not long enough, probably because they want you to buy a second layer to go under it.

Also if you are a chesty, you're going to have a Hi/low hem anyway. So a Hi/low hem on me is just too high in the front, it does not look right.

Frequent Contributor

@Bicher wrote:

Ijust my opinion but Logo has the same style, uneven hem and baggy.

Oh I agree.  It's not a brand that I like at all.  Very sloppy looking.  The same thing over and over, just a different color or pattern.