Valued Contributor

The cost of this line of clothing has increased signifcantly.  I do not purchase as I did in the past.  Maybe it has to do with the tariffs.  Anyway, cotton tops are not worth $85.00+ for me.  J Jill has nice clothes and sales.

Honored Contributor

@QVCPhobe  so does Talbots

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I have tried Logo and before it was known as Logo and their fabrics do not justify their prices.  What reels women in is the colors (Lori selects nice colors for her clothes) and some of her styles (although the layering is close to ridiculous with 3 tops on) and I am not fond of her lace ruffle hems.  I wish Lori would go back to normal hemlines.

@Katcat1   When was that?   I've been watching LOGO since the beginning and I don't recall it being anything but LOGO.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee  In 2011 it was not Logo.  Her designs were completely different and very few tunics.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Pearlee  In 2011 it was not Logo.  Her designs were completely different and very few tunics.

@Katcat1, are you sure you aren't thinking of someone else? Lori premiered on QVC with LOGO in 2009.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  It could have been called Logo but the clothes were completely different from what she offers now.  Her prices now are outrageous for a shopping network and the quality she offers.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1   Well, I have to disagree with this.  I've been buying LOGO since she first started on QVC and it's always been LOGO; I sure have enough clothes of hers with tags and labels saying LOGO.  I'm not sure about the "very few tunics" part but yes, she has been evolving with her LOGO designs, I'm sure in consultation with the buyers.  I don't think her designs were "completely" different - note how many posters refer to her designs being the same.  But yes, she has offered new styles and colors  - thankfully for me - I don't always want to purchase the same thing/style, I just don't agree with your post. There is plenty of her original style left - other generations of it that are slightly different - and plenty of new things also.   

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee  Obviously, you did not see my other answer.  Maybe it was Logo but the clothes were definitely different.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Pearlee  Obviously, you did not see my other answer.  Maybe it was Logo but the clothes were definitely different.

@Katcat1   No, not so "obviously" since I had seen your other answer.

Occasional Contributor

I have bought Logo before and i can tell you that there is no way that her clothes are worth the prices QVC charges.  The clothes loose thier shape after washing, it's mostly tshirt material. I will not buy anything from her line anymore, way to overpriced. PLUS she looks like a complete slob when she is presenting her clothes.