Honored Contributor

@roxxy1  That about wraps it up!  lol

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

i have no desire to tell others what or what not to wear.

i have no desire to make fun of others or what they wear.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

I bought a tee shirt with a normal hem "As Is" since I wanted to try out.  Fabric is soft but, yes, on the thinner side.  I could not see paying $40 or more for it.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@summergal1 wrote:
🤔 freedom of speech anyone?
It’s interesting to see just how far she can stretch the ugly. These forum posts often help others determine a purchase so...... the good and bad needs to be seen. These posters are accurate in the ugly and overpriced items.

@summergal1   Of course negative opinions should be expressed.  It's not the fact that they are expressed that's the problem, it's the rude, inconsiderate and insulting-to-others way in which those opinions are expressed.  That is, in a very mean way, since those expressing the negative opinions are well aware that people on the board like and buy LOGO clothing so the negative comments need not be done in such an insulting, offensive way.   Would you like to be told you are wearing clown clothes?  I think not.  And yes, people can help themselves from posting such rude and offensive statements and graphics.  There are much nicer ways to express negative opinions; but some people choose not to be nice.

Regular Contributor
These forums are not meant to be clics or sororities. They are here so we can post comments good and bad. It’s called adulting.
🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
Honored Contributor

@summergal1 wrote:
These forums are not meant to be clics or sororities. They are here so we can post comments good and bad. It’s called adulting.
🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

@summergal1   Clearly you missed the entire point of my post.  Sigh.

Valued Contributor

I don't think she is selling nearly as well as she used to.  QVC is playing a con game with her stuff; I am convinced they are playing with inventory amounts, and in general probably bringing in a lot less than she used to sell.  Any my goodness, the obvious con game Amy Stran is playing with her.  Like last night that twin set that was back after selling out so quickly a year ago.  It was the opening item as a heads up to be presented later, but then magically, it sold out in the opening tease, and all evening while the good easy pay was offered and the lower price that was going up, there was no inventory, no wait list, etc.  Now today, at a much high in the $80's price (which is ridiculous), and no easy pay, there is lots of inventory.  Do they really think we are that dumb?  They are trying hard to bring back the LG magic, IMO, but they are pricing her right out of the game for most of us for what you get.  And I am/was a huge LG fan, love the clothes of hers I have, but no more.  I ask myself, if I saw that in a store for those prices, would I even give a second glance, and the answer of course if NO.

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

I love Logo but there is no reason why you should tell people not to be able to have freedom of speech here or anywhere.  This is the USA, and people have a right to speak their minds, and by the way, that is the purpose of blogs. Have a great day if you can stay unoffended and stop telling people how to speak

@tropics21 

Freedom of speech is not absolute! You may want to brush up on your constitutional law.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@tropics21 wrote:

I love Logo but there is no reason why you should tell people not to be able to have freedom of speech here or anywhere.  This is the USA, and people have a right to speak their minds, and by the way, that is the purpose of blogs. Have a great day if you can stay unoffended and stop telling people how to speak

@tropics21 

Freedom of speech is not absolute! You may want to brush up on your constitutional law.

@Andreatoo .  You got that right about freedom of speech. That is not the only thing she has wrong in her post.

Respected Contributor
It's no longer an opinion when you start to bash people for wearing certain styles of clothes. Why some of you won't leave personal attacks out of it and want so much to act mean girls I'll never understand. And it's always those that make demeaning remarks pull out the free speech card.