Honored Contributor

@Juval wrote:

Hello Ladies.... Well I have many of logo tops and jackets, cardigans ... What I love is her color palatte .but think lately she's run out of ideas ... Styles are not interesting lately..nothing original.

And I think she has run out of ideas.  Her time has passed... I'm a senior..and know her time is over.

@Juval  

I don't think she's run out of ideas, but rather her "new" ideas are not my taste.  Her tops got shorter and narrower.  Not what I'm looking for.  They look shrunken on the models..  I was never a fan of her "bottoms."  I don't wear tight pants or legging.

And - not that it matters because I don't like the garment cut - her prints and color combos lately are not my taste.  

I can't complain about her prices because I haven't seen anything in the last year or so that I'd  buy!

Occasional Visitor

I totally agree, most of the LOGO fashions look the same and the trend seems to be on the way out.  I also find they are overpriced and if you actually layer the clothes to make it look hip  you'll be paying over $150 just for the look.

I agree.  Way to expensive.  I've gotten a few logo pieces at the outlet that were reasonable.  The material is very thin and shows all the bumps and lumps.  Thats probable why she always wears layers.  $75.00 for basiically a tee shirt then u start layering and youve spent over $200.

Honored Contributor

@dobee wrote:

I agree.  Way to expensive.  I've gotten a few logo pieces at the outlet that were reasonable.  The material is very thin and shows all the bumps and lumps.  Thats probable why she always wears layers.  $75.00 for basiically a tee shirt then u start layering and youve spent over $200.

@dobee  Most of us  who have bought a lot of LOGO and chat about LOGO often in the LOGO subforum do not layer, except for wearing a top underneath a cardigan, as you would with any cardigan.  Layering is not mandatory. We are individuals enough to pick and choose what we want to buy and wear one piece at a time.

Trusted Contributor

They were just raving on a tank top over jean shorts just now. It was a bit much.

Valued Contributor

Aw, the crochet pantaloons just sold out!

Trusted Contributor

It would not be so bad if one logo was to be worn,but instead,she puts two,three more,and they look like rag people.horrible

Valued Contributor

LOGO clothing are still sourced overseas .... I cannot comprehend the steep $ increase 2016-2017.  

I was so proud when Lori did mfgr. a few items in the USA, but that was short lived.   Her prices have climbed 40 percent since I purchased an entire wardrobe of LOGO many years ago--but no more.  

Frequent Contributor

I don't like the neck lines. i have a short neck and having a round neckline close to my face does not look good for me.  why dont they make v-neck ? V-neck is more flattering!

i dont like that the material presses down on the bra..

lastly, $70 for a top????????

the only thing i like are the colors.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@judsey wrote:

I don't like the neck lines. i have a short neck and having a round neckline close to my face does not look good for me.  why dont they make v-neck ? V-neck is more flattering!

i dont like that the material presses down on the bra..

lastly, $70 for a top????????

the only thing i like are the colors.Smiley Happy

@judsey

I'm just the opposite!  I don't like the way a V neckline looks on me.  Never wear them.  I have a long thin neck and prefer a round neckline.