Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@Pearlee I read all the LOGO complaints, I don't know how I missed those comments. By the way I do buy LOGO, I just don't layer. I'm eager to get the jacket from LOGO I ordered today and pair it with a tee from IM and some Denim&Co. jeans. I love watching Jessie's show today, she's petite and a kid so she can pull the layering look off.

@blackhole99  Are you talking about the camo jacket?   I had been eyeballing that for such a long time, and ordered it a couple of weeks ago during that huge sale when so many Q clothes were half price. I ordered it in the non-olive version whatever that was called.  Sadly it didn't work for me and I sent it back for a couple of reasons, but mostly because I really disliked the collar, or rather how the entire top front of the jacket lay unless it was all snapped up which was too high a neckline and uncomfortable.   The jacket itself was very pretty though and would be perfect for fall if it works for you.   I really do hope yours works out better than mine because I still like it, just not its "mechanics."  

Honored Contributor

Image result for Banging Head On Wall

Honored Contributor

If you've missed THOSE comments, then you haven't been reading my posts, LOL

The outfit she had on Monday night was worse than ridiculous, she looked like a clown.    No one in the world would be caught dead wearing that outfit down Main Street.    Seriously.   Horizontal sequin stripes with various colors of embroidered gaudy flowers all over, on top of a Tee with a big ruffle hanging out the bottom over splattered, multicolored leggings.   On a 50-something.   It was a sight to see.    And I can change the channel but it's like a train wreck, ya just have to look.

@blackhole99 wrote:

@Pearlee I read all the LOGO complaints, I don't know how I missed those comments. By the way I do buy LOGO, I just don't layer. I'm eager to get the jacket from LOGO I ordered today and pair it with a tee from IM and some Denim&Co. jeans. I love watching Jessie's show today, she's petite and a kid so she can pull the layering look off.

Esteemed Contributor

My Mom was visiting me recently, from another state, and we happened to see LOGO on QVC.  She started to laugh and asked, "Who in the world would dress like that?"  My Mother is not the most fashionable person, but even she thought the outfits looked dumb.  Sometimes I think LOGO has a cute top or two, but I won't buy anything from her line.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Regular Contributor

I live in the midwest and we travel quite frequently.  I have never seen anyone wearing these clothes.  I have watched some of the shows so I know someone is buying her clothing but certainly not anyone I know!  I'm pretty sure my friends and neighbors would think I had a major meltdown if I showed up in the outfit Lori had on last Monday night!  I have seen a few tops that are cute but when she comes out in that get-up with all different colors , fabrics and designs I am in shock....and not in a good way!  Yes, I have the right to say how I feel about something just as everyone else has the same right.  That's what makes the world interesting. 

Valued Contributor

Strange then if you all were right, Lori wouldn't have a brand.  She wouldn't have shows Monday after Monday that everything sells out.  To order your color and size you have to react immediately or lose out.

So I guess no one is buying her line or dressing like her.

OH AND I CAN GUARANTEE NONE OF YOU ARE AS RICH.  LOL

Being a Midwest gal myself have a few pieces.  I coordinate, not mismatch, and EVERY TIME, I get compliment after compliment.  

So I think you all should realize variety makes the world go round.  

Honored Contributor

@Nadjalu  Loved your post.

And I'll say as I have so many times, I just don't get the "I never see anyone wearing this."  So what?  Can't you be an individual with your own style?   Must you always follow the crowd?  I don't even respect people who don't have their own ideas (yes, including how to dress).   So go ahead, blend in.  I want to be an individual- I have enough confidence in myself to do that.

Valued Contributor

Thank you Pearly.  I never blend in, as I love bright, bold colors.  And being plus sized I don't care.  I've had to work hard getting black items in my closet.  Lol. 

No way am I spending my life wearing all black to look slimmer.  

So if I love it I wear it!

Respected Contributor

@Nadjalu. I love your attitude.  Wear what you love and what makes you happy.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Nadjalu. I love your attitude.  Wear what you love and what makes you happy.

@Trudey  @Nadjalu  Exactly!